Below is the link to Windows 7 (32-bit).
When you download this, download it to your desktop so it will be easy to find. You change the download destination in your browser.
If you are using Chrome, click on the Menu button
(in the upper right corner), then click on Settings
Scroll down toward the bottom of the page and click on Show advanced settings.
Scroll down to Downloads. Click on Change, a menu will open with the download location options, click on Desktop, then click on OK.
If you are using Firefox, you can find the instructions here
Believe it of not, for a novice it is actually easier to burn the ISO image to a DVD. As far as using a DVD pr flash drive, you will have to change the boot order in the BIOS in order to boot from either one.
How to burn ISO image using Windows Burn Disk Image.
Notice: This applies only to Windows 7 and Windows 8, earlier versions do not have this.
1. Place a blank CD or DVD in the tray of your optical drive and close the tray.
2. After you have downloaded the ISO image you want to burn right click on the Start orb, then choose Windows Explorer.
3. When Explorer opens click on Downloads in the left pane. Scroll down till you find the ISO file you want and double click on it. Click on Burn Disk Image.
4. In the image below you will see Disk burner:, this should be set to the optical drive you want to use. Click on Verify disc after burning if you want to Windows to verity the disc image after burn. Click on burn.
5. In the image below you can see that the green progress bar, when the image is finished burning the bar will be filled.
6. After the image has been created click on Close.
Please note: In order to boot from this DVD you may need to change the boot order in the BIOS so that the CD/DVD-ROM is the first device in the boot order, and the hdd is the second device.
Please do the following so I can see who the manufacturer of the BIOS is and what version it is. Then I can find instructions for changing the boot order in the BIOS.
Please download and install Speccy
to provide us with information about your computer. When FileHippo opens, click on Download latest version
in the upper right pane.
When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.
Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.
The following screen will appear, click on Yes.
The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.
In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste. This will load a link to the Speccy log.