Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

dell vista start ploblem.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rwl999

rwl999

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 AM

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:19 PM

my Dell laptop run vista operation systerm.can not boot normally at my working place,use safe model without networking can be booted.but when I bring it back home, it work perfectly.I try many times,same thing happen again.working at home and at working place only safe model without networking.can anyone help me?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 a.h.h.10

a.h.h.10

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:10 PM

At work, do you connect it to the Internet before turning on your laptop? If so, try booting it normally without any type of Internet or network connection. This is just a guess.

#3 rwl999

rwl999
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 AM

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:19 PM

Thanks for replay.I use wireless connection.Is that possiable someone blocking my internet IP adress? Since the problome  happened at that place only.

#4 a.h.h.10

a.h.h.10

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:42 PM

I'm not sure if someone could be blocking your Internet IP address. But it sounds like it has to do with an Internet connection. Don't try to connect to the network or Internet in any way until you get to the desktop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users