Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hacker controlling pc & hardware

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BrunoTheTiny

BrunoTheTiny

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:32 PM

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:05 PM

Hi there, 

My computer has recently come under attack by a hacker who has targeted me, how or why is unknown to me.

Here are the details

I was on a skype call, when my minecraft (yes, we were playing mc) randomly shut itself, suddenly a japanese song started playing on windows media player (entitled tmp408.tmp) and that was when I knew this was something serious. I instantly shut the window, as I was suprised and my camera control window popped up, I didn't realise but the hacker was then able to see my camera, later I took the camera off my pc. After this happened we were laughing about it on a skype call but as we were speaking the hacker was taking photos of me, and after shutting all my windows I opened up notepad and typed 'Who are you, why are you doing this to me?' the hacker first of all held enter but after that turned the ? into a :

After this some very loud sounds (hard to describe but horrible) were playing and the japanese song a few times. After this the hacker started open random files, and towards the end opened up tmp506.jpg which was a snapshot of ME taken just now, as I was wearing the same clothes etc. after this I was scared, and when I said to my microphone 'WHO IS THIS' a random person added me on skype, and after that the same person on a different account added me (same picture and username etc). 

I know a hacker has access to my computer, at the moment it's in safe mode but I don't know where to go, what should I do ;-;.

~BrunoTheTiny

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Gmer99

Gmer99

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 PM

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:42 PM

Hi Bruno ... indeed is weird what you tell in your post , skype is a way to get hacked and also recorded what you talk and with who ...my advice is to save your important files , photos , music , etc and formatt your computer ASAP ... install a good router and antivirus and avoid skype conversations and online games ... those are ways to be targeted by hackers who lurk on those games servers to find new victims... Good luck!!! :thumbup2:

#3 Gmer99

Gmer99

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 PM

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:45 PM

Install this as antivirus >>>www.avast.com :clapping:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users