Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hacker controlling my camera & hardware

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 BrunoTheTiny

BrunoTheTiny

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:00 AM

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:03 PM

Hi there, 

My computer has recently come under attack by a hacker who has targeted me, how or why is unknown to me.

Here are the details

I was on a skype call, when my minecraft (yes, we were playing mc) randomly shut itself, suddenly a japanese song started playing on windows media player (entitled tmp408.tmp) and that was when I knew this was something serious. I instantly shut the window, as I was suprised and my camera control window popped up, I didn't realise but the hacker was then able to see my camera, later I took the camera off my pc. After this happened we were laughing about it on a skype call but as we were speaking the hacker was taking photos of me, and after shutting all my windows I opened up notepad and typed 'Who are you, why are you doing this to me?' the hacker first of all held enter but after that turned the ? into a :

After this some very loud sounds (hard to describe but horrible) were playing and the japanese song a few times. After this the hacker started open random files, and towards the end opened up tmp506.jpg which was a snapshot of ME taken just now, as I was wearing the same clothes etc. after this I was scared, and when I said to my microphone 'WHO IS THIS' a random person added me on skype, and after that the same person on a different account added me (same picture and username etc). 

I know a hacker has access to my computer, at the moment it's in safe mode but I don't know where to go, what should I do ;-;.

~BrunoTheTiny

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 AM

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:18 PM

I'm asking a moderator to move you to the am I infected forum so you can get the help you need to clean your system.

Dick

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,113 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 AM

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:31 PM

OP reposted in AII, this topic is closed to avoid confusion.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users