Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

slow computer and pop ups

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 poorcomputerboy

poorcomputerboy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 AM

Posted 23 January 2015 - 03:27 PM

Hi my computer is running very slow and keeps having pop up come up saying its infected. After reading some posts I downloaded Roguekiller and OTL as a start and please find the logs below.If you req Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ken545

ken545

Malware Response Team

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,685 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:28 AM

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:51 AM

:welcome:

The author of OTL is not updating it any longer and running a scan is fine but there have been some problems fixing entries with it so we have moved on to a newer and more updated scanner

1QYkxTZ.jpg Please download aswMBR to your desktop.

• Double click the aswMBR icon to run it.
  • Click the Scan button to start scan.
  • If you are asked to update the Avast Virus database please allow it to do so.
  • When it finishes, press the save log button, save the logfile to your desktop and post its contents in your next reply.
  •  
    I just want to see the report....Please Do Not Fix Anything

============================================================================

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

How to determine whether a computer is running a 32-bit version or 64-bit version of the Windows operating system
    A simple way to check your system: Start --> Computer (right click) --> Properties

FRST_zps5d956a1a.jpg

• Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Please make sure All Users is checked
  • Just keep the defaults as in the picture checkmarked
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
  • Please copy and paste log back here.
  • The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.

• Edited by ken545, 25 January 2015 - 03:52 AM.

mvp_host.pngConsumer Security 2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

donate.gif Please consider a donation to help me keep up my fight against malware.

Just a reminder that threads will be closed if no response in 3 days

#3 ken545

ken545

Malware Response Team

• Malware Response Team
    • 1,685 posts
    •  

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:11 AM

Still with me ??

donate.gif Please consider a donation to help me keep up my fight against malware.

#4 ken545

ken545

Malware Response Team

• Malware Response Team
    • 1,685 posts
    •  

Posted 31 January 2015 - 08:01 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users