Hello and Welcome on board
my Name is Machiavelli
and I will assist you with your problem.
If you booted into safe mode
on your computer then print my instructions!
I'm in the 'Malware Staff Team
' and will provide you with advice:
To remove Malware on a computer can be very complicated. Malware (malicious software) is able to hide and so I may not be able to find it so easily. In order to remove Malware from you Computer, you need to follow my instructions carefully. Don't be worried if you don't know what to do. just ask me
! Please stay in contact with me until the problem is fixed.Below are a few tips:
- Removing Malware is usually very difficult.
We need to search and analyse a lot of files. As this is done in our free time, please be patient especially if I don't answer every day!
- Please follow these instructions
If you don't follow the instructions your computer may crash. If you fix your PC by yourself, this can be very risky!
- Please stay in contact with me until your problem is resolved
As Malware may not be totally removed in one session or in one day, please stay in contact with me until the problem is resolved.
- Please don't run any other tools without consulting with me as this can complicate finding and removing all Malware
Don't run any tools while I'm fixing your PC. That is counter productive and again, will only complicate finding and removing all Malware!
- Read my post completely
If you don't do so, you may make mistakes that could result in your System crashing by your own actions!
- My Help is completely free of charge!
Just if you like to donate me some money you can do it and I'd appreciate it.
I need to know the exact infection (that's why we are running FRST). But I don't think that you can recover your files.
Please download FRST
(by Farbar) from the link below and save it to your Desktop
Download Mirror #1If you are unsure whether you have 32-Bit or 64-Bit Windows, see here
- Disable all anti-virus and anti-malware software to prevent them inhibiting FRST in any way. If you are unsure how to do this, see THIS.
- Double-click FRST.exe/FRST64.exe (depending on which version you downloaded) to run it. (if you have Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8: Please do a Right click on the FRST icon and select Run as Administrator)
- When the disclaimer appears, click Yes.
- Click Scan to start FRST.
- When FRST finishes scanning, two logs, FRST.txt and Addition.txt will open.
- Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of both of these logs into your next post please.