Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Memory issue, Duplicate programs.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 CherryChan

CherryChan

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 AM

Posted 22 January 2015 - 11:21 PM

Okay so ive been having this issue for awhile now. My computer is maybe about a year old, its a Lenovo Idea pad y510p. I am on Windows 8, and 6gb of ram. When I first got the computer, it ran brilliantly with all my games, never an issue. I got a virus on it a while back, and even though I thought i removed it, things started happening. One of the biggest things is that I started noticing FPS issues with my games where they werent before. Also, my computer is starting up a bit slower now, just overall slower. I got fed up enough to completely system restore it and bring it back to factory settings, but i think im still having issues. Some of the biggest problems that I am having are:

• FPS issues
  • I used to play a game named "town of salem", its a flash game on the browser. I tried to play it recently and it played at a HORRIBLE fps, then proceeded to freeze and almost crash my computer.
  • Ive been redirected to update java pages a few times with pop ups that end in "are you sure you want to leave this page". I know thats a bad sign.
  • Duplicate programs EVERYWHERE in task manager, from duplicate nvidia streaming services to console windows host. I also have a lot of services but i think thats normal.
  • Another issue is that my mouse seems to be having issues when put under high memory stress, like playing games and such. I am going to replace the mouse in case that is the problem, but it seems to work fine unless the memory is high.

I have ran windows defender and found nothing. Please help and tell me if theres anything else I can provide. I am really upset that my new gaming computer is already running this bad. Oh, I am also up to date on any drivers and such to my knowledge. Thank you in advance for helping!

BTW this is one of the many examples of the duplicates im getting

EYKjd0b.jpg

So i just got some pics of when it redirects me. When at a flash program this happens

problem2_zps0584cc7f.jpg

then this is where i end up

problems3_zps771fd375.jpg

Edited by CherryChan, 22 January 2015 - 11:31 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,616 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 AM

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:37 AM

You give a hint that Poweliks might be involved. Run the Eset Poweliks Removal tool. It should take 2 minutes or less to download and complete scan.

If does or does not find Poweliks continue with the other scans for adware and malware.

Please download Powelikscleaner (by ESET) and save it to your Desktop.

• Double-click ESETPoweliksCleaner.exe to start the tool.
  • Read the terms of the End-user license agreement and click Agree if you agree to them.
  • The tool will run automatically. If the cleaner finds a Poweliks infection, press the Y key on your keyboard to remove it.
  • If Poweliks was detected "Win32/Poweliks was successfully removed from your system" will be displayed. Press any key to exit the tool and reboot your PC.
  • Please let me know if Poweliks is found and removed as shown in the bottom image.

1.png
2.png

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Double-click mbam-setup-2.X.X.XXXX.exe to install the application (X's are the current version number).

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • Once MBAM opens, when it says Your databases are out of date, click the Fix Now button.
  • Click the Settings tab at the top, and then in the left column, select Detections and Protections, and if not already checked place a checkmark in the selection box for Scan for rootkits.
  • Click the Scan tab at the top of the program window, select Threat Scan and click the Scan Now button.
  • If you receive a message that updates are available, click the Update Now button (the update will be downloaded, installed, and the scan will start).
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • If potential threats are detected, ensure that Quarantine is selected as the Action for all the listed items, and click the Apply Actions button.
  • While still on the Scan tab, click the link for View detailed log, and in the window that opens click the Export button, select Text file (*.txt), and save the log to your Desktop.
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can also be viewed by clicking the History tab and then selecting Application Logs.

POST THE MBAM LOG FOR REVIEW.

Use CCleaner to remove Temporary files, program caches, cookies, logs, etc. Use the Default settings. No need to use the

Registry Cleaning Tool...risky. Pay close attention while installing and UNcheck offers of toolbars....especially Google.

After install, open CCleaner and run by clicking on the Run Cleaner button in the bottom right corner.

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

• download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
  • Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
  • After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
  • After reviewing the log, click on the Clean button.
  • Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
  • Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
  • After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
  • A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.

Download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.

• Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.

Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window. (Eset can take more than an hour to run so plan accordingly)

• Click the esetonlinebtn.png button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
  • Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu.png icon on your desktop.
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
  • Scan potentially unwanted applications
  • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
  • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Click the Finish button.
  • NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 CherryChan

CherryChan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:43 AM

Poweliks

Nothing was found during this scan

CCleaner

I dont know if this is normal or not but ccleaner cleaned A LOT off of my computer, like over 2mil kb of temporary files from my system

MBAM LOG

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

www.malwarebytes.org

Scan Date: 1/24/2015
Scan Time: 12:55:10 AM
Logfile: MBAM log.txt
Administrator: Yes

Version: 2.00.4.1028
Malware Database: v2015.01.24.05
Rootkit Database: v2015.01.14.01
License: Trial
Malware Protection: Enabled
Malicious Website Protection: Enabled
Self-protection: Disabled

CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: Cherry

Scan Type: Threat Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 336404
Time Elapsed: 7 min, 11 sec

Memory: Enabled
Startup: Enabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Enabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Enabled
PUM: Enabled

Processes: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Modules: 0

Registry Keys: 0

Registry Values: 0

Registry Data: 0

Folders: 0

Files: 0

Physical Sectors: 0

(end)

ADWCleaner Log

# AdwCleaner v4.108 - Report created 24/01/2015 at 01:12:01

# Updated 17/01/2015 by Xplode
# Database : 2015-01-23.3 [Live]
# Operating System : Windows 8.1  (64 bits)
# Username : Cherry - AVERYCHERRYPC
# Running from : C:\Users\Cherry\Downloads\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StageLight
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\StageLight

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Classes\pokki
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [Pokki]
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A75BE48D-BF58-4A8B-B96C-F9A09DFB9844}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Pokki
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pokki

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17416

-\\ Google Chrome v39.0.2171.99

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [1203 octets] - [24/01/2015 01:09:23]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [1095 octets] - [24/01/2015 01:12:01]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [1155 octets] ##########

Junkware Log

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.4.1 (12.28.2014:1)
Ran by Cherry on Sat 01/24/2015 at  1:17:26.21

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

~~~ Registry Keys

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Sat 01/24/2015 at  1:18:46.81
End of JRT log

ESET LOG

C:\Users\Cherry\Downloads\ccsetup501.exe Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application deleted - quarantined

#4 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,616 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:30 AM

If you don't run a cleaner regularly it is not at all unusual for CCleaner to remove a lot. You can use it daily or every few days to keep junk from slowing you down.

Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop.

• Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
  • Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
  • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.

NOTE 1. If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.
NOTE 2. SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me.
NOTE 3. If you receive UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! message restart computer and Security Check should run

Open CCleaner and click on Tools. Choose Startups. On that page you will see a list of Windows Startups. At the bottom right of that page is a button when

clicked will allow you to Copy and Paste that list in your next post. Please do that.

Reset Google Chrome

Google Chrome gives you the option to reset your browser settings in one easy click. In some cases, programs that you install can change your Chrome settings without your knowledge. You may see additional extensions and toolbars or a different search engine. Resetting your browser settings will reset the unwanted changes caused by installing other programs. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be cleared or changed.

Reset your browser settings

1. In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu
  2. Select Settings.
  3. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
  4. Under the section "Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
  5. In the dialog that appears, click Reset.

Edited by buddy215, 24 January 2015 - 07:31 AM.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#5 CherryChan

CherryChan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:50 AM

Security check

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.95  

x64 (UAC is enabled)  
 Internet Explorer 11  
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:`````````````` 
 Windows Firewall Enabled!  
Windows Defender   
 WMI entry may not exist for antivirus; attempting automatic update. 
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:````````` 
 Java 8 Update 31  
 Java version 32-bit out of Date! 
  Java 64-bit 8 Update 31  
 Google Chrome (39.0.2171.99) 
 Google Chrome (40.0.2214.91) 
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````  
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice.exe  
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbam.exe  
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamscheduler.exe   
`````````````````System Health check````````````````` 
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C:  % 
````````````````````End of Log`````````````````````` 

CCleaner file

No HKCU:Run CCleaner Monitoring Piriform Ltd "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe" /MONITOR
Yes HKCU:Run Pokki "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppServiceUpdater.exe" /LOGON
Yes HKCU:Run Skype Skype Technologies S.A. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /minimized /regrun
No HKLM:Run BTMTrayAgent Microsoft Corporation rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Bluetooth\btmshellex.dll",TrayApp
Yes HKLM:Run Energy Management Lenovo (Beijing) Limited C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Energy Management\Energy Management.exe
Yes HKLM:Run EnergyUtility Lenovo(beijing) Limited C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Energy Management\Utility.exe
Yes HKLM:Run ETDCtrl ELAN Microelectronics Corp. %ProgramFiles%\Elantech\ETDCtrl.exe
Yes HKLM:Run IAStorIcon Intel Corporation "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIconLaunch.exe" "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe" 60
Yes HKLM:Run Lenovo App Shop Intel Corporation "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LenovoAppShop\bin\ismagent.exe" --domain-id F0399437-FD0C-4A48-B101-F0314A6172E4
Yes HKLM:Run Logitech Download Assistant Microsoft Corporation C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll,LogiFetch
Yes HKLM:Run NvBackend NVIDIA Corporation "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core\NvBackend.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run Nvtmru "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Update Core\nvtmru.exe"
No HKLM:Run OnekeyStudio Lenovo C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Onekey Theater\OnekeyStudio.exe -start
Yes HKLM:Run RtHDVBg_Dolby Realtek Semiconductor "C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe" /FORPCEE4
No HKLM:Run RtHDVCpl Realtek Semiconductor C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe -s
Yes HKLM:Run RtsFT Realtek semiconductor RTFTrack.exe
Yes HKLM:Run ShadowPlay Microsoft Corporation C:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe C:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll,ShadowPlayOnSystemStart
Yes HKLM:Run UpdateP2GShortCut CyberLink Corp. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Power2Go" UpdateWithCreateOnce "SOFTWARE\CyberLink\Power2Go\5.0"
No Startup User Curse.lnk Curse, Inc C:\Users\Cherry\AppData\Roaming\Curse Client\Bin\Curse.exe

For the record, the reason that pokki is back is because it was the default home menu that came with my computer, it was deleted earlier and I had to put it back for my start menu, hopefully that was okay,

#6 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,616 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 09:29 AM

Do you play any of the Pokki games? If not, you can completely remove pokki using CCleaner or Add/ Remove list of programs. I see no reason to have

pokki updater in Windows startup. It could actually be more interested in spying or placing ads.

Recommend disabling these startups:

Yes HKCU:Run Pokki "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppServiceUpdater.exe" /LOGON

Yes HKCU:Run Skype Skype Technologies S.A. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /minimized /regrun

Yes HKLM:Run Lenovo App Shop Intel Corporation "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LenovoAppShop\bin\ismagent.exe" --domain-id F0399437-FD0C-4A48-B101-F0314A6172E4

Yes HKLM:Run Logitech Download Assistant Microsoft Corporation C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll,LogiFetch

Yes HKLM:Run NvBackend NVIDIA Corporation "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core\NvBackend.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run Nvtmru "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Update Core\nvtmru.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run UpdateP2GShortCut CyberLink Corp. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Power2Go" UpdateWithCreateOnce "SOFTWARE\CyberLink\Power2Go\5.0"

Uninstall old Java program(s) from the Add/ Remove list or use the CCleaner Uninstaller found by clicking on Tools and then choosing Uninstall to see the programs installed
on your computer and after clicking on any program you want to uninstall then choosing Uninstall on the right.
Security Check scan shows this:  Java version 32-bit out of Date! (Old Java programs are malware magnets)

Is the computer running any better?

#7 CherryChan

CherryChan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:46 PM

I will have to take a couple days to figure out if my fps problem comes back, and I have yet to receive another redirect, but that too might take a few days to show up. Whats weird is that the only Java I have installed under my add/remove programs is the 64-bit one, the Java 8 update 31 I JUST did yesterday. I noticed that the security check said that but I cant find the out of date program anywhere, i even tried using Java's uninstaller and it found nothing. I disabled a lot of the programs suggested, and in the few games Ive played nothing has went amiss, one thing I did notice is when I was watching youtube just now the video was having FPS drops too. Ill have to get back to you in a day or two on if the performance is lacking in my games still, but what is going on with the java in your opinion?

#8 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,616 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:57 PM

If Java is uninstalled...disregard what the scan reported. It may have picked up on some orphaned registry entry or similar.

That FPS drop if it continues could be caused by overheating. Are you using WIFI?

If you haven't checked the temps or need a program to do that, this one is quiet good:

SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer

#9 CherryChan

CherryChan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 09:56 PM

Where is the download link? The big grey and orange one look like advertisements.

#10 CherryChan

CherryChan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 09:59 PM

I found it. I am using Wifi and I have a cooling fan always running for my computer.

#11 CherryChan

CherryChan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:03 AM

So I ran the duplicate finder on ccleaner but didnt do anything with the results. it seems to have found a lot and ill post the report here:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nature.mpg C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDirector10\SampleClips\NTSC 2.55 MB 10/28/2010 12:18:45 PM
Nature.mpg C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDirector10\SampleClips\PAL 2.55 MB 10/28/2010 12:18:45 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Continuous_EdgeScroll_H.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.30 MB 3/14/2013 2:47:18 PM
Continuous_EdgeScroll_H.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.30 MB 3/14/2013 2:47:18 PM
Continuous_EdgeScroll_H.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.30 MB 3/14/2013 2:47:18 PM
Continuous_EdgeScroll_Reverse-H.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.32 MB 3/13/2013 6:37:46 PM
Continuous_EdgeScroll_Reverse-H.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.32 MB 3/13/2013 6:37:46 PM
Continuous_EdgeScroll_Reverse-H.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.32 MB 3/13/2013 6:37:46 PM
Continuous_EdgeScroll_Reverse-V.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.32 MB 3/13/2013 6:39:08 PM
Continuous_EdgeScroll_Reverse-V.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.32 MB 3/13/2013 6:39:08 PM
Continuous_EdgeScroll_Reverse-V.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.32 MB 3/13/2013 6:39:08 PM
Continuous_EdgeScroll_V.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.32 MB 3/14/2013 2:47:50 PM
Continuous_EdgeScroll_V.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.32 MB 3/14/2013 2:47:50 PM
Continuous_EdgeScroll_V.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.32 MB 3/14/2013 2:47:50 PM
Continuous_Scroll_H_2F.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.24 MB 3/14/2013 2:48:54 PM
Continuous_Scroll_H_2F.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.24 MB 3/14/2013 2:48:54 PM
Continuous_Scroll_H_2F.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.24 MB 3/14/2013 2:48:54 PM
Continuous_Scroll_Reverse-H_2F.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.21 MB 3/13/2013 6:56:38 PM
Continuous_Scroll_Reverse-H_2F.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.21 MB 3/13/2013 6:56:38 PM
Continuous_Scroll_Reverse-H_2F.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.21 MB 3/13/2013 6:56:38 PM
Continuous_Scroll_Reverse-V_2F.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.34 MB 3/13/2013 6:53:18 PM
Continuous_Scroll_Reverse-V_2F.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.34 MB 3/13/2013 6:53:18 PM
Continuous_Scroll_Reverse-V_2F.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.34 MB 3/13/2013 6:53:18 PM
Continuous_Scroll_V_2F.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.36 MB 3/13/2013 4:20:20 PM
Continuous_Scroll_V_2F.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.36 MB 3/13/2013 4:20:20 PM
Continuous_Scroll_V_2F.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.36 MB 3/13/2013 4:20:20 PM
EdgeSwipe_4F_Left_Win8.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.01 MB 12/27/2012 7:27:00 PM
EdgeSwipe_4F_Left_Win8.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.01 MB 12/27/2012 7:27:00 PM
EdgeSwipe_4F_Left_Win8.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.01 MB 12/27/2012 7:27:00 PM
EdgeSwipe_4F_Right_Win8.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.02 MB 12/27/2012 7:27:00 PM
EdgeSwipe_4F_Right_Win8.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.02 MB 12/27/2012 7:27:00 PM
EdgeSwipe_4F_Right_Win8.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.02 MB 12/27/2012 7:27:00 PM
Edge_Auto.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.42 MB 3/12/2013 6:42:32 PM
Edge_Auto.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.42 MB 3/12/2013 6:42:32 PM
Edge_Auto.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.42 MB 3/12/2013 6:42:32 PM
Edge_Auto_Reverse.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.40 MB 3/13/2013 7:59:28 PM
Edge_Auto_Reverse.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.40 MB 3/13/2013 7:59:28 PM
Edge_Auto_Reverse.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.40 MB 3/13/2013 7:59:28 PM
Edge_Circular.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.15 MB 3/12/2013 7:47:18 PM
Edge_Circular.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.15 MB 3/12/2013 7:47:18 PM
Edge_Circular.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.15 MB 3/12/2013 7:47:18 PM
Edge_Scroll.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.36 MB 3/11/2013 3:20:12 PM
Edge_Scroll.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.36 MB 3/11/2013 3:20:12 PM
Edge_Scroll.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.36 MB 3/11/2013 3:20:12 PM
ETDAniConf.exe C:\Program Files\Elantech 7.92 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:04 PM
ETDAniConf.exe D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 7.92 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:04 PM
ETDApi.dll C:\Program Files\Elantech 2.15 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:10 PM
ETDApi.dll D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 2.15 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:10 PM
ETDApi32.dll C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.58 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:10 PM
ETDApi32.dll D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.58 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:10 PM
ETDApix.dll C:\Program Files\Elantech 2.20 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:12 PM
ETDApix.dll D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 2.20 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:12 PM
ETDCmds.dll C:\Program Files\Elantech 2.29 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:12 PM
ETDCmds.dll D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 2.29 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:12 PM
ETDCtrl.exe C:\Program Files\Elantech 2.76 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:04 PM
ETDCtrl.exe D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 2.76 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:04 PM
ETDCtrlHelper.exe C:\Program Files\Elantech 2.14 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:06 PM
ETDCtrlHelper.exe D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 2.14 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:06 PM
ETDDeviceInformation.exe C:\Program Files\Elantech 2.28 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:06 PM
ETDDeviceInformation.exe D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 2.28 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:06 PM
ETDFavorite.dll C:\Program Files\Elantech 2.17 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:14 PM
ETDFavorite.dll D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 2.17 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:14 PM
ETDIntelligent.exe C:\Program Files\Elantech 2.15 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:20 PM
ETDIntelligent.exe D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 2.15 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:20 PM
ETDMcpl.dll C:\Program Files\Elantech 9.05 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:14 PM
ETDMcpl.dll D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 9.05 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:14 PM
ETDUninst.dll C:\Program Files\Elantech 2.11 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:16 PM
ETDUninst.dll D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 2.11 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:16 PM
ETDUn_inst.exe C:\Program Files\Elantech 2.32 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:08 PM
ETDUn_inst.exe D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 2.32 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:08 PM
ETD_DLL.dll C:\Program Files\Elantech 2.13 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:16 PM
ETD_DLL.dll D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 2.13 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:16 PM
Lenovo.exe C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.91 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:18 PM
Lenovo.exe D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.91 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:18 PM
Lenovo_Win8.exe C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.91 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:18 PM
Lenovo_Win8.exe D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.91 MB 8/13/2013 8:37:18 PM
Scroll_Auto.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.24 MB 3/10/2013 4:44:46 PM
Scroll_Auto.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.24 MB 3/10/2013 4:44:46 PM
Scroll_Auto.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.24 MB 3/10/2013 4:44:46 PM
Scroll_Auto_Reverse.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.42 MB 3/13/2013 1:57:34 PM
Scroll_Auto_Reverse.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.42 MB 3/13/2013 1:57:34 PM
Scroll_Auto_Reverse.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.42 MB 3/13/2013 1:57:34 PM
Scroll_Auto_Reverse_Only_V.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.06 MB 4/17/2013 6:09:22 PM
Scroll_Auto_Reverse_Only_V.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.06 MB 4/17/2013 6:09:22 PM
Scroll_Auto_Reverse_Only_V.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.06 MB 4/17/2013 6:09:22 PM
Swipe_4F_Down_SwitchWnd.avi C:\Program Files\Elantech 1.01 MB 3/11/2013 1:09:46 AM
Swipe_4F_Down_SwitchWnd.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.01 MB 3/11/2013 1:09:46 AM
Swipe_4F_Down_SwitchWnd.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.01 MB 3/11/2013 1:09:46 AM
TouchpadEnableDisable.exe C:\Program Files\Elantech 2.18 MB 3/6/2013 12:39:44 PM
TouchpadEnableDisable.exe D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64\SMBus 2.18 MB 3/6/2013 12:39:44 PM
TouchpadEnableDisable.exe D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 2.18 MB 3/6/2013 12:39:44 PM
3DVision_327.45.exe C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.3DVision.{9C65CCEB-5624-4A15-8ACF-AB7A61FAD4F5} 22.0 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
3DVision_327.45.exe D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\NV3DVision 22.0 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
DisplayDriverExt.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 1.09 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
DisplayDriverExt.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 1.09 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvapi.dl_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 1.28 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvapi.dl_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 1.28 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvapi64.dl_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 1.53 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvapi64.dl_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 1.53 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvcompiler.dl_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 10.9 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvcompiler.dl_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 10.9 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvcompiler32.dl_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 7.82 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvcompiler32.dl_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 7.82 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
NvCplSetupInt.exe C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 70.8 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
NvCplSetupInt.exe D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 70.8 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvcuda.dl_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 4.82 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvcuda.dl_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 4.82 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvcuda32.dl_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 4.13 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvcuda32.dl_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 4.13 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvcuvenc64.dl_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 1.07 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvcuvenc64.dl_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 1.07 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvcuvid.dl_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 1.61 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvcuvid.dl_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 1.61 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvcuvid32.dl_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 1.52 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvcuvid32.dl_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 1.52 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvd3dum.dl_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 7.21 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvd3dum.dl_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 7.21 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvd3dumx.dl_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 8.65 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvd3dumx.dl_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 8.65 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvdispco64.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 1.79 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvdispco64.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 1.79 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvdispgenco64.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 1.44 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvdispgenco64.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 1.44 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvlddmkm.sy_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 6.23 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvlddmkm.sy_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 6.23 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvoglv32.dl_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 8.84 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvoglv32.dl_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 8.84 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvoglv64.dl_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 10.7 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvoglv64.dl_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 10.7 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvopencl.dl_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 4.05 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvopencl.dl_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 4.05 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvopencl32.dl_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 3.47 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvopencl32.dl_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 3.47 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvwgf2um.dl_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 7.01 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvwgf2um.dl_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 7.01 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvwgf2umx.dl_ C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{1FEE7363-0FF3-4885-8124-F22A152208CC} 8.25 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
nvwgf2umx.dl_ D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Driver 8.25 MB 10/4/2013 7:58:34 AM
GFExperience.resources.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.GFExperience.{AAC200F3-CEDD-4EED-AC7C-549E5C8550AC}\en-us 2.57 MB 8/27/2013 6:46:32 PM
GFExperience.resources.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\GFExperience\en-US 2.57 MB 8/27/2013 6:46:32 PM
ExtensionLoader.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.GFExperience.{AAC200F3-CEDD-4EED-AC7C-549E5C8550AC} 1.12 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:54 PM
ExtensionLoader.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\GFExperience 1.12 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:54 PM
GFExperienceExt.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.GFExperience.{AAC200F3-CEDD-4EED-AC7C-549E5C8550AC} 1.14 MB 8/27/2013 6:46:01 PM
GFExperienceExt.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\GFExperience 1.14 MB 8/27/2013 6:46:01 PM
PhysX_9.13.0725_SystemSoftware.msi C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.PhysX.{819E8FB1-A864-4C92-A2EA-A927E1D57A18} 26.6 MB 7/25/2013 6:14:18 AM
PhysX_9.13.0725_SystemSoftware.msi D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\PhysX 26.6 MB 7/25/2013 6:14:18 AM
UpdateExt.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Update.{46E5CF84-59A4-486F-82B9-6457CFD2E955} 1.14 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:50 PM
UpdateExt.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\NVIDIA.Update.{2D5DB5F8-BE2F-4020-8063-9A12C4094B29} 1.14 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:50 PM
UpdateExt.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Update 1.14 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:50 PM
nvhdagenco64.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\HDAudio.Driver.{A173024E-28ED-4D40-9AF0-E49080A686A2} 1.44 MB 1/29/2013 6:05:33 AM
nvhdagenco64.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\HDAudio 1.44 MB 1/29/2013 6:05:33 AM
NVI2.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.{E31BFAD7-FF68-435E-94B6-18F56A1D2881} 3.88 MB 8/27/2013 6:47:27 PM
NVI2.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\NVI2 3.88 MB 8/27/2013 6:47:27 PM
NVI2UI.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.{E31BFAD7-FF68-435E-94B6-18F56A1D2881} 1.35 MB 8/27/2013 6:47:28 PM
NVI2UI.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\NVI2 1.35 MB 8/27/2013 6:47:28 PM
NVPrxy64.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.{E31BFAD7-FF68-435E-94B6-18F56A1D2881} 1.34 MB 8/27/2013 6:47:30 PM
NVPrxy64.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\NVI2 1.34 MB 8/27/2013 6:47:30 PM
ComUpdatus.exe C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\NVIDIA.Update.{2D5DB5F8-BE2F-4020-8063-9A12C4094B29} 1.15 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:37 PM
ComUpdatus.exe D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Update 1.15 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:37 PM
daemonu.exe C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\NVIDIA.Update.{2D5DB5F8-BE2F-4020-8063-9A12C4094B29} 2.05 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:38 PM
daemonu.exe D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Update 2.05 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:38 PM
EasyDaemonAPIU64.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\NVIDIA.Update.{2D5DB5F8-BE2F-4020-8063-9A12C4094B29} 1.13 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:40 PM
EasyDaemonAPIU64.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Update 1.13 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:40 PM
nvupdt32.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\NVIDIA.Update.{2D5DB5F8-BE2F-4020-8063-9A12C4094B29} 3.76 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:41 PM
nvupdt32.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Update 3.76 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:41 PM
nvupdt64.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\NVIDIA.Update.{2D5DB5F8-BE2F-4020-8063-9A12C4094B29} 4.63 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:42 PM
nvupdt64.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Update 4.63 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:42 PM
nvupdtr32.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\NVIDIA.Update.{2D5DB5F8-BE2F-4020-8063-9A12C4094B29} 1.58 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:44 PM
nvupdtr32.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Update 1.58 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:44 PM
nvupdtr64.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\NVIDIA.Update.{2D5DB5F8-BE2F-4020-8063-9A12C4094B29} 1.58 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:45 PM
nvupdtr64.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Update 1.58 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:45 PM
nvupdtrXP32.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\NVIDIA.Update.{2D5DB5F8-BE2F-4020-8063-9A12C4094B29} 1.58 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:46 PM
nvupdtrXP32.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Update 1.58 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:46 PM
nvupdtrXP64.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\NVIDIA.Update.{2D5DB5F8-BE2F-4020-8063-9A12C4094B29} 1.58 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:47 PM
nvupdtrXP64.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Update 1.58 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:47 PM
nvupdtXP32.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\NVIDIA.Update.{2D5DB5F8-BE2F-4020-8063-9A12C4094B29} 3.44 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:48 PM
nvupdtXP32.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Update 3.44 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:48 PM
nvupdtXP64.dll C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\NVIDIA.Update.{2D5DB5F8-BE2F-4020-8063-9A12C4094B29} 4.07 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:49 PM
nvupdtXP64.dll D:\drivers\VGA\Nvidia\9.18.13.2745\x64\Display.Update 4.07 MB 8/27/2013 6:45:49 PM
RAVBg64.exe C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA 1.26 MB 8/30/2013 11:07:12 AM
RAVBg64.exe D:\drivers\Audio\6.0.1.7030\Vista64 1.26 MB 8/30/2013 11:07:12 AM
RAVCpl64.exe C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA 13.0 MB 8/29/2013 9:03:36 AM
RAVCpl64.exe D:\drivers\Audio\6.0.1.7030\Vista64 13.0 MB 8/29/2013 9:03:36 AM
RtlUpd64.exe C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA 1.63 MB 8/1/2013 11:47:10 AM
RtlUpd64.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Audio\Drivers 1.63 MB 8/1/2013 11:47:10 AM
RtlUpd64.exe D:\drivers\Audio\6.0.1.7030\Vista64 1.63 MB 8/1/2013 11:47:10 AM
RtlUpd64.exe D:\drivers\Audio\6.0.1.7030\WDM 1.63 MB 8/1/2013 11:47:10 AM
System.Data.Entity.dll C:\Program Files\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\v3.5 2.74 MB 8/22/2013 10:29:26 PM
System.Data.Entity.dll C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\v3.5 2.74 MB 8/22/2013 10:29:26 PM
System.Web.Extensions.dll C:\Program Files\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\v3.5 1.22 MB 8/22/2013 10:29:26 PM
System.Web.Extensions.dll C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\v3.5 1.22 MB 8/22/2013 10:29:26 PM
P2GRC.dll C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Power2Go\Language\Dan 1.62 MB 7/17/2013 12:41:08 AM
P2GRC.dll C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Power2Go\Language\Nor 1.62 MB 7/17/2013 12:41:08 AM
P2GRC.dll C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Power2Go\Language\Deu 1.64 MB 7/17/2013 12:41:04 AM
P2GRC.dll C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Power2Go\Language\Fra 1.64 MB 7/17/2013 12:41:04 AM
PhysXCore.dll C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Engine\5182B3C9EFEC 8.38 MB 6/10/2014 9:42:36 PM
PhysXCore.dll C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Engine\C22346819C37 8.38 MB 6/10/2014 9:42:36 PM
PhysXCore.dll C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Engine\549B931E903E 8.38 MB 6/10/2014 9:42:34 PM
PhysXCore.dll C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Engine\82D8704BAB07 8.38 MB 6/10/2014 9:42:34 PM
FTDataP.xml C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera 1.10 MB 7/19/2013 8:58:24 AM
FTDataP.xml D:\drivers\Camera\6.2.9200.10240\DrvBin64 1.10 MB 7/19/2013 8:58:24 AM
RsDecode.dll C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera 3.72 MB 7/19/2013 8:58:24 AM
RsDecode.dll D:\drivers\Camera\6.2.9200.10240\DrvBin64 3.72 MB 7/19/2013 8:58:24 AM
RtCamU64.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera 2.50 MB 7/19/2013 8:58:24 AM
RtCamU64.exe D:\drivers\Camera\6.2.9200.10240\DrvBin64 2.50 MB 7/19/2013 8:58:24 AM
RTFTrack.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera 6.04 MB 7/19/2013 8:58:24 AM
RTFTrack.exe D:\drivers\Camera\6.2.9200.10240\DrvBin64 6.04 MB 7/19/2013 8:58:24 AM
rtsuvc.sys C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera 7.86 MB 7/19/2013 8:58:26 AM
rtsuvc.sys D:\drivers\Camera\6.2.9200.10240\DrvBin64 7.86 MB 7/19/2013 8:58:26 AM
cg.dll C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client\releases\0.0.1.11\deploy 6.09 MB 1/3/2015 8:31:19 PM
cg.dll C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.1.72\deploy 6.09 MB 1/3/2015 8:31:19 PM
cgD3D9.dll C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client\releases\0.0.1.11\deploy 1.00 MB 1/3/2015 8:31:19 PM
cgD3D9.dll C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.1.72\deploy 1.00 MB 1/3/2015 8:31:19 PM
dbghelp.dll C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client\releases\0.0.1.11\deploy 1.08 MB 1/3/2015 8:49:35 PM
dbghelp.dll C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.1.72\deploy 1.08 MB 1/3/2015 8:49:35 PM
League of Legends.exe C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client\releases\0.0.1.11\deploy 23.0 MB 1/16/2015 5:53:34 AM
League of Legends.exe C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.1.72\deploy 23.0 MB 1/16/2015 5:53:34 AM
riotlauncher.dll C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client\releases\0.0.1.11\deploy 3.13 MB 1/16/2015 5:53:37 AM
riotlauncher.dll C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.1.72\deploy 3.13 MB 1/16/2015 5:53:37 AM
RiotRadsIO.dll C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_patcher\releases\0.0.0.16\deploy 1.63 MB 1/16/2015 5:51:06 AM
RiotRadsIO.dll C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS 1.63 MB 1/16/2015 5:51:06 AM
esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe C:\Users\Cherry\Desktop\New folder 2.23 MB 1/24/2015 6:20:26 AM
esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe C:\Users\Cherry\Downloads 2.23 MB 1/24/2015 6:20:26 AM
IMG_0891.JPG C:\Users\Cherry\Pictures\pictures\2014-11-23\Geo1 3.19 MB 11/20/2014 7:00:32 PM
IMG_0891.JPG C:\Users\Cherry\Pictures\pictures\2014-11-23 3.19 MB 11/20/2014 7:00:32 PM
IMG_0892.JPG C:\Users\Cherry\Pictures\pictures\2014-11-23\Geo1 2.52 MB 11/20/2014 7:00:54 PM
IMG_0892.JPG C:\Users\Cherry\Pictures\pictures\2014-11-23 2.52 MB 11/20/2014 7:00:54 PM
IMG_0893.JPG C:\Users\Cherry\Pictures\pictures\2014-11-23\Geo1 2.30 MB 11/20/2014 7:01:04 PM
IMG_0893.JPG C:\Users\Cherry\Pictures\pictures\2014-11-23 2.30 MB 11/20/2014 7:01:04 PM
IMG_0896.JPG C:\Users\Cherry\Pictures\pictures\2014-11-23\Geo1 2.43 MB 11/20/2014 7:08:22 PM
IMG_0896.JPG C:\Users\Cherry\Pictures\pictures\2014-11-23 2.43 MB 11/20/2014 7:08:22 PM
IMG_0898.JPG C:\Users\Cherry\Pictures\pictures\2014-11-23\Geo1 1.66 MB 11/20/2014 7:13:22 PM
IMG_0898.JPG C:\Users\Cherry\Pictures\pictures\2014-11-23 1.66 MB 11/20/2014 7:13:22 PM
IMG_0903.JPG C:\Users\Cherry\Pictures\pictures\2014-11-23\Geo1 2.88 MB 11/20/2014 7:15:34 PM
IMG_0903.JPG C:\Users\Cherry\Pictures\pictures\2014-11-23 2.88 MB 11/20/2014 7:15:34 PM
IMG_0904.JPG C:\Users\Cherry\Pictures\pictures\2014-11-23\Geo1 1.95 MB 11/20/2014 7:16:02 PM
IMG_0904.JPG C:\Users\Cherry\Pictures\pictures\2014-11-23 1.95 MB 11/20/2014 7:16:02 PM
mscres.cab D:\Application\McAfee\Apps\MSC 3.12 MB 8/28/2013 10:34:02 AM
mscres.cab D:\Application\McAfee\FACTORY\Apps\MSC 3.12 MB 8/28/2013 10:34:02 AM
mscres64.cab D:\Application\McAfee\Apps\MSC 3.00 MB 8/28/2013 10:38:18 AM
mscres64.cab D:\Application\McAfee\FACTORY\Apps\MSC 3.00 MB 8/28/2013 10:38:18 AM
PlatformUIFW.cab D:\Application\McAfee\Apps\MSC 1.17 MB 8/23/2013 12:53:26 PM
PlatformUIFW.cab D:\Application\McAfee\FACTORY\Apps\MSC 1.17 MB 8/23/2013 12:53:26 PM
PlatformUIFW64.cab D:\Application\McAfee\Apps\MSC 1.46 MB 8/23/2013 12:54:04 PM
PlatformUIFW64.cab D:\Application\McAfee\FACTORY\Apps\MSC 1.46 MB 8/23/2013 12:54:04 PM
mcinsspt.exe D:\Application\McAfee\Apps\OEMMAIN 1.08 MB 8/22/2013 10:51:32 AM
mcinsspt.exe D:\Application\McAfee\FACTORY\Apps\OEMMAIN 1.08 MB 8/22/2013 10:51:32 AM
McMisc.cab D:\Application\McAfee\Apps\OEMMAIN 16.9 MB 9/16/2013 5:27:10 PM
McMisc.cab D:\Application\McAfee\FACTORY\Apps\OEMMAIN 16.9 MB 9/16/2013 5:27:10 PM
vsodat.cab D:\Application\McAfee\Apps\VSO\bootdat 2.56 MB 9/9/2013 10:02:24 PM
vsodat.cab D:\Application\McAfee\FACTORY\Apps\VSO\bootdat 2.56 MB 9/9/2013 10:02:24 PM
install_all.cab D:\Application\McAfee\Apps\VSO 95.2 MB 9/14/2013 11:42:08 PM
install_all.cab D:\Application\McAfee\FACTORY\Apps\VSO 95.2 MB 9/14/2013 11:42:08 PM
MBAPO232.dll D:\drivers\Audio\6.0.1.7030\Vista 1.64 MB 8/27/2013 2:51:48 AM
MBAPO232.dll D:\drivers\Audio\6.0.1.7030\Vista64 1.64 MB 8/27/2013 2:51:48 AM
RTCOMDLL.dll D:\drivers\Audio\6.0.1.7030\Vista 1.10 MB 2/20/2013 10:55:16 AM
RTCOMDLL.dll D:\drivers\Audio\6.0.1.7030\Vista64 1.10 MB 2/20/2013 10:55:16 AM
RtlUpd.exe D:\drivers\Audio\6.0.1.7030\Vista 1.45 MB 8/1/2013 11:47:10 AM
RtlUpd.exe D:\drivers\Audio\6.0.1.7030\WDM 1.45 MB 8/1/2013 11:47:10 AM
rtvienna.dat D:\drivers\Audio\6.0.1.7030\Vista 5.41 MB 8/27/2013 9:07:08 AM
rtvienna.dat D:\drivers\Audio\6.0.1.7030\Vista64 5.41 MB 8/27/2013 9:07:08 AM
Edge_Scroll_Once.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X64 1.02 MB 11/20/2012 12:30:08 PM
Edge_Scroll_Once.avi D:\drivers\Touchpad\Elan\11.4.26.1\X86 1.02 MB 11/20/2012 12:30:08 PM

also when i ran the speedfan program the bottom two cores it showed had a fire symbol next to them, i find this hard to believe because i have an underside fan running all the time and its not hot except a little bit warm on the sides sometime. Regardless i ran an air duster along the sides and ran the lenovo dust removal tool.

#12 CherryChan

CherryChan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:14 AM

Okay, Now my computer has been totally freezing, this has happened twice within the past 3 hours. So far it has only happened when I am in the champion select for a game called League of Legends, but when it does the entire computer just...stops. Ive never had this happen before. Also, earlier right after startup my computer said that it ran into an issue and needs to restart, then shut down. Ugh....this is really worrisome....

#13 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,616 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:41 AM

Reenable these two: (though I don't think they being disabled is the problem...just want to make sure....see info here: Why are nvbackend.exe and nvstreamsvc.exe running in the background? - gHacks Tech News)

I suggest you uninstall and reinstall League of legends. Only to eliminate some corruption in its files as being a part of the problem or all of the problem.
You should use Revo after uninstalling using CCleaner's Uninstall Tool or uninstalling while in the Add/ Remove list of programs.

What were the actual temps for the cores? Best to observe temps after computer has been on for a while or when you start seeing issues such as slow FPS.
Those fans do help a lot. You might want to make sure it is in the best location under the laptop. Usually directly below a vent.

I am not going to comment on the duplicate files. I am going to ask for input from someone else.
I'm not a gamer, either.

#14 CherryChan

CherryChan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:46 AM

The temps were around 120F according to it, all the other temps were okay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users