Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem connecting PC to iPhone via USB

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 davidhiep86

davidhiep86

• Banned Spammer
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:04 AM

Posted 22 January 2015 - 04:14 AM

I do not know if this is a PC issue or Apple issue.

I backup my pictures from my iPhone to my PC. Up till now, I would connect the iPhone to the PC with a USB cable and, after a few minutes, the PC would recognize the iPhone and allow me to access the pictures on it.

BUT THINGS ARE DIFFERENT NOW: I connect the two with a USB cable and wait. Eventually the iPhone asks me if I TRUST the PC (a new iPhone feature). I respond Yes. And I wait, and wait, and wait. The PC doesn't recognize the iPhone.

I have tried using different USB ports, but no difference. I have tried using different USB cables - including the Apple original - but no difference.

TechhnicaI details: iPhone is running iOS 8.1.2. The PC is running Windows 7. The USB cable is the Apple original.

Edited by hamluis, 22 January 2015 - 03:02 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Apple IOS - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 TheSteeZ

TheSteeZ

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 PM

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:26 PM

When you connect USB to PA does your phone charge. Go to start type device manager and go too universal service bus and check for recognition. If it detects and nothing showing in my computer your phone is blocking double check settings sorry I am android user you could have installed an app recently that blocked some settings very common

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users