Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

[Question] Is the "Uninstall Program List" still being updated?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,193 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:07 AM

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:04 PM

Question is in the thread title, is the Uninstall Program List on BleepingComputer still being updated, or has the "support" dropped and it's just left there in case someone finds the program he's looking for in it?

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,388 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:25 PM

Yes, but not as frequently as I would like. To many other commitments. New entries are being added, but there is a backlog of entries to be finished.

Thanks

#3 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Topic Starter

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,193 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:33 PM

Are you the only one working on that list? Isn't there Moderators that could help you with it?

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#4 M. de Jager

M. de Jager

• Banned
  • 434 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:07 PM

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:31 AM

Looks like Aura want to help? :P @Grinler I am also happy to help. :)

#5 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Topic Starter

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,193 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:35 AM

Looks like Aura want to help? :P @Grinler I am also happy to help. :)

Not really, no offence, as I don't have the time to do that, a bit like Grinler. I was just wondering if the list was still being updated.

unite_blue.png

#6 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,388 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:15 AM

Still being updated..more than one person working on it. Just all of us overworked with lots on our plates.

#7 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Topic Starter

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,193 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2015 - 11:55 AM

Alright that's good, I just wanted to know what was the status of the list :) Once you guys catch back with the current list, will you open a new section for submissions, like the Startup List?

unite_blue.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users