Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello my name is Fred.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 USMCHawkMissileTech

USMCHawkMissileTech

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 AM

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:58 PM

I worked in the Marine Corps as a Hawk Missile Technician on internal missile guidance and Launcher electronics.  I was with A battery 3rd Light Anti Aircraft Missile battalion 2nd Marine Air Wing at Marine Corps Air station Cherry Point, North Carolina.  I served from 1967 to 1970.   

I became interested in computers and went to school for a few years in about 1984 to learn programing, data entry and word processing.  I made a few dollars with my word processing skill, very few dollars.  My Stepson went to school and became a computer Technician.  He built one system for me and has continued to help me get, and upgrade computers.  He also helps with getting hardware.  He is capable of fixing my malfunctioning computer but I always like to try to do it myself before I ask for help. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users