Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7automatic repair loop unsolved??

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jamukas42

Jamukas42

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:30 PM

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:51 PM

On windows 7

hH I was wondering if anyone can help me.

i have been trying to fix automatic repair loop, tried almost everything boot rec build etc.. I am unable to boot in safe mode..

I opened up note pad in comand promt and opened on my computer, when i noticed that my c; drive had no volume and when

I click to view os and files there appear to be nothing there..

When I tried to fix using boot rec build cd in comand prompt, I did all that stuff and followed instructions to the letter, and seemed to not work in rebuilding the boot software,

also it appeared the the c: drive was not found in cmd..

I tried automatic repair numerous times and it keeps looping bakc to launch repair, very frustrating..

i tried farbar and folled the instructions from a forum posted on this website, but when i pressed fix program said looks like you don t know what you are doing and

closed down..

Hardware seems to be working ok, the hard drive has only about two years, with mild use on it no wear noises etc.

I have tried reseating everyrhing mother board / hdd / ram / dvd / cpu / etc but to no avial..

I have the installations cd and almost about to do a complete reinstall but not sure if this has been caused by malware a virus, or wether it s corrupted windows drivers or registry

etc..

i don t have another computer to try and boot this to, also I had tried and older hdd had the same problem so i kinda think maybe its ram or something but not sure?

Please help james

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Jamukas42

Jamukas42
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:30 PM

Posted 23 January 2015 - 07:33 PM

I have reinstalled windows seems to be ok now, don t know how to delete the original message

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 54,820 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 PM

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:33 AM

No need to delete topic, glad that your resolved it...your resolution may assist someone else in similar circumstance.

Happy computing :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users