I didn't know what category to put this problem. Ringing noise that occurs at the bootup screen where all beeps occur. The first beep is clear and its a healthy beep.
There's not much on the internet about a beeping ring as far as I can see, but is it a ring or a series of very fast beeps (but too fast to count)?
As a bonus I have uploaded the sound for you, perhaps there will be someone who knows what it is:
If you need stats you can find them below
- Operating System Windows 7 Pro SP1
- Antivirus Software Avast! Antivirus
- Firewall Windows
- Computer Custom
- CPU AMD Phenom X4 9500
- Motherboard MSI MS-7309 V2
- Ram 2x 2GB DDR2
- Storage Seagate
- Video Card 2GB AMD Radeon R9 270
- Power Supply Coolmaster Elite 500
Edited by Dayveez, 20 January 2015 - 07:15 PM.