Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi, my name is Lynn

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ldgood

ldgood

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 AM

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:08 AM

I have never joined an online forum before so I am looking forward to reading questions and answers on different subjects as well as posting my own. Also hoping to become more computer literate in the process. :hello:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 PM

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:17 AM

:welcome: to BC!

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

#3 ianmcqui

ianmcqui

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 PM

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:18 AM

Hi! Too.

New here myself on the forum that is but I've used the site for many years and it is very informative.

From what I have gathered so far it is also very safe as no abuse at all will be tolerated, so I've had a quick look at your profile and it doesn't give us much of an idea who or what you are about, but thats up to you.

You could at least tell us a little about what system and OS you are using!

Regards, Ian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users