Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Play Back

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pestyone

Pestyone

• Members
  • 315 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 AM

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:27 PM

Why do a couple of dvds that I burn using Convert X play fine on my
laptop but when I on my Panasonic blu-ray player it won t play on
my flat screen.

Any software or a way to figure out why that is and fix it so it plays
everywhere as normal ?     later thanks

I can paste a Convert X log here if any one know how to read it; spotting the problem then

giving me instructions on how to fix it ?

Thanks need the help  :  )

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 PM

Posted 23 January 2015 - 07:29 PM

Never heard or use Convert X though but since I'm the first to reply in your thread, it could be that your software converter has built-in media playback and or your bluray player has region or format restrictions/limitations not printed on the manual. You may have to use try and use a different conversion software to tell if its either Convert X or the player is the problem.

Tekken

#3 Pestyone

Pestyone
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 315 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 AM

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:32 AM

Guess you didn t read my first post ho hum so used to that; so guess I will repeat my self ;  dvds 8 / 10 in a play in a row then 1 of  

10 don't play so its not cinavia which is blu-ray protection from sony that kills the audio when trying to play a torrent/video on a  

blu-ray player but their are ideas to by pass cinavia that should be tried.

I think I know what might be going on once I recalled most software have backdoors not good but need to test my idea out; try to fix it but I might see whats going on a fix is next maybe if  what I see keeps going poof so its not working at 100 %; so need more

testing .

Convert X I think might be the best the converter / burner their is it get 7/8 hours of video on to 1 repeat 1 4.3 size gig ; in HD quality and so far  as never failed to burn a format  :  )   -  later     

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users