Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

update video card

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 resa83

resa83

• Members
  • 163 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:18 AM

Posted 18 January 2015 - 10:38 PM

I'm only assuming my video card needs to be updated. when watching videos on youtube or facebook i cant enjoy them bc there's to much black going on in the video. kind of like when your tv is connected to a dvd player or game console and its not connected well or has bad connections. I dont know how else to explain it but please help me lol........... thanks to any and everybody and i hope im in the right place. im using a hp pavilion entertainment pc running vista. i'm not computer literate for the record. thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,662 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 AM

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:42 PM

Hi resa :)

Are you asking about updating your graphic card in a way where you would buy a new one and replace the old one with it, or in a way where you mean that you should update your drivers? If you meant the first option, I suggest you to do the second one first, just to make sure that it's not a drivers issue with your current graphic card :) Are you able to give me your laptop product number? You can easily find it at the bottom of "HP Support Center" when you open it, as it should be installed on your laptop.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users