Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from a new user

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 akarose

akarose

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 AM

Posted 18 January 2015 - 11:14 AM

Hi

Hope to get help here and give any if I can.

akarose

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nubee7

nubee7

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 AM

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:12 PM

Yo Rose... These guys (at bleepingcomputer.com) keep wartin' me to login and introduce myself, which I've always considered a pointless exercise. They must realize we already admire and respect them as the most geekingly, geekish of geeks, boundless in their patience and generosity toward those of us less geekafied. (plagerizing Martin Luther of 95 theses/Wortenburg Cathedral fame, who defended his actions against the Vatican by claiming to be a true monk, "the most monkerly, monkish, in fact, of all the monks.) Like you, I wish merely to pass occasionally in the deep nights of our frustration, cruising their forums and downloads -- all of which, like the venerable HitmanPro, I have bought several times over (though the attached "Kickstarter" is still free. So, by way of introduction: I'm a writer. I was with the group that found TITANIC which kicked my career into high gear, but which falters occasionally because, unlike most of my peers, I decided to abandon my collection of typewriters and jump on the PC train. Not the MAC mind you, but... well, you know where I'm going with this. Lemme just say, if I were to run into, Bill Gates, at the Mall (fat chance) it would take his entire security team to pull me off him.

Anyway -- Welcome aboard. Again, I, like you, am here to glean, reap and in some small way sow into this well from which we all drink. Now excuse me while I move on to a forum that might actually get my computer unhacked and off the NSA watch list.

Nubee7

#3 akarose

akarose
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 AM

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:52 PM

okay then, guess you aren't going to use this forum???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users