Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Black Screen after pressing power button

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 POKEGAMERZ

POKEGAMERZ

• Members
  • 227 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 PM

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:44 PM

I want to fix my mother's old grey XP desktop and also reinstall XP on it but after making sure my Hard Drive was connected and it was connected but after that I closed the PC case and tried to boot the PC with and without the disk but gives me this black screen without letting me even access the BIOS. Give me any suggestion that will help me with this problem.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:08:27 AM

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:16 PM

You also brought up this issue in your other topic before you started this one. Between the time you mentioned it in your other topic and started this one the other one received replies.

Since there have been replies concerning this issue there this one is closed.

Your other topic is here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/563444/xp-reinstallation-troubles-with-keyboard/ and discussion of the issue will continue in it.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 16 January 2015 - 10:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users