Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everyone I'm New Here.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BBW Baby Girl

BBW Baby Girl

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 PM

Posted 22 June 2006 - 05:56 PM

:thumbsup: Hello everyone,

I'm new here. Just joined a few hours ago. My name is Tequilla. I live in Virginia, USA. I have 7 cats(one of which I am just babysitting). I am disabled. I live with my grandmother, uncle, a few of my cousins, exstepdad, and one of my cousins friends. We also have 5 dogs. I enjoy listening to music, watching movies, romantic guys, some peircings, some tattoos. I have red hair, brown eyes, glasses. I am 5'6 in height... and don't you dare ask me my weight.. :flowers: Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi to everyone. It's very nice to meet you all. Hope you all have a great day/night.

Peace

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 PM

Posted 22 June 2006 - 06:17 PM

Welcome to BC!
Return often, get to know some of the members, and bookmark BC in case you ever need computer help or information.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 AM

Posted 23 June 2006 - 03:21 AM

Hi Tequilla. Nice to have you here. Welcome to BC.

If you go to the top of any page and browse thru the tabs etc, I'm sure you will learn a lot. In any case, just ask if you have questions about anything at all and I'm sure someone will be happy to help you.

Cheers

Edited by rowal5555, 23 June 2006 - 03:23 AM.

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

#4 BBW Baby Girl

BBW Baby Girl
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 PM

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:43 AM

:thumbsup: Hi Jgweed, & Rob. Very nice to meet the both of you. :flowers:

Thanks for the pointers Rob & Jgweed. Unfortunately for me though, I already had to ask for help. But that's okay by me. Anyway, I am enjoying BC very much thus far. (me and my 7 cats :trumpet: )

#5 graveangel

graveangel

• Members
  • 399 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 PM

Posted 23 June 2006 - 10:07 AM

Hello BBW Baby Girl and welcome to Bleeping Computer.
There is much to do and read here,its a great place to just chat, and obviously the best place to discuss and computer problems you may have.
See you around in the forums and its good to have you on board :thumbsup:
....And on the 8th day God said, "When my children are intelligent, and create the Computer, for my sake may they never screw around with the registry or subscribe to AOL"Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users