Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

computer connects to wifi but with no internet and logs everyone off in my offic

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ehj1028

ehj1028

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 AM

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:03 PM

HELP.  
i started a new job and they tried to get me hooked up to the network.  whenever they do, it says "limited connectivity" and mine nor anyone else's  computer in the office has any internet.  The second they delete me from the network, everyone else's internet in the office is back to working find again.  I have no idea what to do.  They want me to pay money to have it scanned by a computer professional but i don't really have any money to spend right now.  To make it even more crazy, it works FINE on my home network.  In fact, i'm on my home network right now.  

just some info--i have windows 8, and a dell inspiron 15. it's a 7537 series laptop.  i have tried downloading malwarebytes to scan my computer and delete any threats and that doesn't help. as well as downloading superantispyware and to no avail.  

any advice would be MUCHHHH appreciated?

Thanks!!

Edited by Queen-Evie, 16 January 2015 - 04:49 PM.
moved from Windows 8 to Networking

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Wand3r3r

Wand3r3r

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:38 AM

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:51 PM

I take it at the office you were trying to use a wireless connection?

Go to a command prompt and type ipconfig /all and hit enter

Post the results here for review.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users