Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MY PC WONT BOOT ANYMORE HELP PLZ

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ahmedruler1

ahmedruler1

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:50 AM

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:21 PM

Hey guys,

Today I recently watched a video and it was saying to record with your nvdia gpu in 60fps without ruining gaming experience you use shadow play.

I enabled shadow play and then 5 minutes later my pc crashed and restarted it self. I said ok no problem. It then says starting windows and then boots into a black screen I can see my mouse cursor. 2seconds later the screen goes grey, 10 seconds later the screen says "no input found" and my monitor turns off, 15 seconds later my pc restarts again. This problem has never happened until I enabled shadow play. I can boot up in safe mode (which Im in now) but I can't open nvdia to disable shadow play. I tried uninstall nvdia geforece experience but with no luck its still happening. I've tried restoring my pc. Should I fully uninstall my graphics driver or is that not the cause?  I don't know how to find crash logs. PLease someone help me 

Kind regards,

Ahmed

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ahmedruler1

ahmedruler1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:50 AM

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:48 PM

SOLVED: drivers screwed it up. full uninstall fixed it. 

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,271 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 PM

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:38 AM

Thanks for letting us know, happy computing :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users