Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unrecognized Database Format

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 limosforu

limosforu

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 AM

Posted 22 June 2006 - 02:30 PM

When my payroll program tries to access the database, it says UNRECOGNIZED DATABASE FORMAT. the program requires Office97, and so I re-installed that and checked microsoft for office and windows updates. Microsoft suggested that I install jet 3.5, so I tried to, but it says that MS Access needs to be on the computer, and so I tried to open Access to make sure that it is on the computer, and it says that I don't have a license for Access on the computer. That doesn't make sense though, because I installed the full version of Office, and even did the upgrade today, and the screen where you choose what programs to add or remove indicated that Access was already on the pc. I upgraded to office sr2, ran a sr2 check, then installed the sr2 patch.

(Moderator edit: post moved to more appropriate forum. jgweed)

Edited by jgweed, 22 June 2006 - 04:38 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users