Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Startup: not able to open any program

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Kiran India

Kiran India

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 PM

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:24 AM

It started when I open an attachment ( excel sheet ) after that mouse pointer keep on fluctuating.

Force shutdown & restart with a long beep sound and BIOS startup screen won't disappear unless if I press any key.

When Windows 7 booted I am not able to open any program, even mouse left click function not working and Esc key function

All these problem will disappear except (esc key function) if I press Ctrl+Alt+Del. but it will reappear if I restart the computer again I have to do Ctrl+Alt+Del to start using the computer

Today formatted and reinstalled windows but all these problem still there.

btw during windows installation windows bootloader will not load it keep on restarting, I have to press F2 key to load windows bootloader

Please help  :( 

Edited by Kiran India, 14 January 2015 - 03:25 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:02 AM

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:16 PM

Hi does the problem still occur when computer is not connected to the internet? ie wireless disabled and internet cables disconnected?

Edited by dev00790, 14 January 2015 - 02:17 PM.

Regards, dev00790

---------------------------------------

Marge: "Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday." Homer: "Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!"I do not reply to Private Messages (PMs) asking for assistance - please use the forums instead. If I have been helping you, and I have not replied to your latest post in 48 hours please send me a PM. My Blog

#3 Kiran India

Kiran India
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:59 PM

This problem occured when bootup first time / exiting sleep mode

Even if I disable Lan adapter problem exists 

#4 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:29 PM

Hi

Please do the following next:

Posting a screenshot with Speccy - System Snapshot

• Go to Piriform's website, and click the big download.png button.

Next, click Download from Piriform.com (the FileHippo link requires an extra click). Or if you want to use a portable version of Speccy (which doesn't require installation), click the builds page link and download the portable version.

You will now be asked where you want to save the file. The best place to put it is the Desktop, as it will be easy to find later.

• After the file finishes downloading, you are ready to run Speccy. If you downloaded the installer, simply double-click on it and follow the prompts until installation is complete. If you downloaded the portable version, you will need to unzip it before use. Right-click the ZIP file and click Extract all. Click Next. Open up the extracted folder and double-click on Speccy.

• Once inside Speccy, it will look similar to this (with your computer's specifications, of course):
    speccyq.png

Now, at the top, click File > Publish Snapshot

You will see the following prompt:
    publish.png

Click Yes > then Copy to Clipboard

copydi.png

Now, once you are back in the forum topic you are posting in, click the replyji.png button. Right-click in the empty space of the Reply box and click Paste. Then, click Add Reply below the Reply box.

Regards, dev00790

Marge: "Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday." Homer: "Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!"I do not reply to Private Messages (PMs) asking for assistance - please use the forums instead. If I have been helping you, and I have not replied to your latest post in 48 hours please send me a PM. My Blog

#5 Kiran India

Kiran India
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:03 AM

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/piZFBn3nCdNUwew8OoKFmuH

#6 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:35 PM

Please provide the Model name and number of the computer next.

Edited by dev00790, 17 January 2015 - 01:35 PM.

Regards, dev00790

#7 Kiran India

Kiran India
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:22 PM

Acer Aspire 4720

http://www.acer.co.in/ac/en/IN/content/drivers/22;-;Aspire%204720

Edited by Kiran India, 18 January 2015 - 03:04 AM.

#8 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:41 PM

Hi. Sorry for the delay in responding. Indications are that this is hardware related. I would check if your bios is updated firstly - latest available is 8th Dec '08 for Win 7 32 bit.

Regards, dev00790

#9 Kiran India

Kiran India
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:35 PM

Thank you @dev00790 

Will update bios and get back to you  :)

#10 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:28 PM

Hi Kiran,

Do you still need help from us?

Regards, dev00790

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users