Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Googled for 2 days. No fix. Help me pls.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nicknero

nicknero

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 AM

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:00 PM

Hello all my name is Nick and I am absolutely desperate as I have searched the internet and it usually brings me to this website. Which has always been helpful. As a last attempt I have signed up and honestly this is my first thread ever about PC related problems. I usually find all my answers on google. But my problem is I am thinking I have a really insane virus or my hard drive is dieing. But, I have ran some basic maneuvers to counteract or check to see if these were the case indeed. I ran chkdsk in command on safe mode. Zero problems. I ran Maleware Bytes. Roguekiller. Also Rkill64. Everything brought up nothing. I ran a memory Diagnostic and again nothing. I would love any help I can get as all my knowledge has been tested and oh yea I unchecked all startup items on MSconfig, and also ran startup repair. Any help is appreciated .

thank you.

-Nick

Edited by hamluis, 13 January 2015 - 06:06 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nicknero

nicknero
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:04 PM

I forgot my symptoms. My bad. Pretty much my computer can become unresponsive. As in I will click something to run that I downloaded or etc. And it just freezes. My windows button shortcuts all disappeared, and also every time i minimize a screen it just disappears and it runs in the background. I can hear youtube videos running in the background but to no avail can I retrieve or maximize it. One time. I say again ONE TIME it actually fixed it self but was still freezing document and program windows. Not the internet. The internet runs fine. The document and downloads folders on my pc and other on board programs crash. Not the internet for some reason. It runs while other windows are frozen solid. Like for example I tried uninstalling a program. And it just freezes . The whole screen. I cant exit. Only end the process. 

#3 nicknero

nicknero
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:28 PM

I just found something on maleware bytes but it was non maleware it is in the location, Appdata/local/cre/pacgpkgadgmibnhpdidcnfaflnmeomc.crx like wtf. So sketchy, why is it 30 letters long. but yeah. if this helps you so be it.

#4 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,505 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:30 PM

If Windows lets you, download Tweaking.com's Windows Repair (All in One).  Goto Repairs module.  Leave whatever is already checkmarked checked.  Numbers 23 & 27 should also be checked.  If desktop icon will not work, then you'll have to hopefully open explorer.exe and treeclimb to -> Program Files (x86)  -> Tweaking.com -> Windows Repair (All in One) -> click on repair_windows.exe, and let 'er run.

"Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee."  -- Ben Franklin revisited.

http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forums/45/Computer-Technologies/

Backup, backup, backup! -- Lady Fitzgerald (w7forums)

Clone or Image often! Backup... -- RockE (WSL)

"I heard Spock finally got colander!"  "I believe the word is Kolinahr."  "Oh."

#5 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 AM

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:52 PM

Are you using chrome as a browser ?

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

#6 nicknero

nicknero
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:09 PM

Guys Thank you I was waiting but I had to go play basketball. My advice to everyone is ALWAYS run maleware bytes as a custom full scan. Don't do any other . I scanned with 4 different antiviruses. Rkill Roguekiller malewarebytes and spybot sNd. And nothing. Ran a full scan on maleware bytes pro and it detected a trojan. I was so happy when i got home. GOD BLESS. Everything is working fine now. I thought my HD was bleeping a brick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users