Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Web base Bleeping C chat room

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tomterific

Tomterific

• Members
  • 73 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:09 AM

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:14 PM

Can anyone help me locate the tutorial for how to register and post questions to that web based chat room?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 33,681 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 AM

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:20 PM

Hi,

I see that you joined earlier, you can simply ask your question once you've joined. If someone knows the answer they will reply to you.

There is no need to register, but if you want to register your nick for the chat, you can do it with the instructions provided here:

http://www.geekshed.net/2009/11/why-should-i-register-my-nickname-and-how-do-i-do-it/

regards

myrti

If I have been helping you and haven't replied in 2 days, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users