Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello ... prob with eisghraazniz.exe

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 edfix

edfix

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 AM

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:10 PM

Hello.  I'm new to bleepingcomputer and hope I can find assistance with a sudden vexing problem.  There is a program called eisghraazniz.exe running in the background, that seems to initiate Google Chrome sessions (also in background) that claim almost 100% of cpu.  It also added an extension to the filenames of .doc and .jpg files on my desktop ... and seems to have made my Sonic program invisible to the computer (which then endlessly tries to find and install it).  Anyone out there familiar with this????  Many thanks

Edited by Queen-Evie, 13 January 2015 - 05:23 PM.
moved from Introductions to the appropriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 paul88ks

paul88ks

• Members
  • 1,287 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 AM

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:29 PM

You need to post this in Malware and Virus removal forum. There are lots of people here who can help! Sorry- one of the moderators has already moved you to the correct forum!

Edited by paul88ks, 13 January 2015 - 06:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users