Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Speedlink Rapidfire wheel USB error on Windows 7

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mossar

Mossar

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 AM

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:51 AM

Few days ago I borrowed Speedlink Rapidfire Wheel to try how to play games with it. When I attach it to another computer with Windows Vista system recognizes it and it is possible to use it. But on my Windows 8.1 it was impossible. I received error:

"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

I knew it is not the newest device so I made format and I installed Windows 7 Professional. But unfortunately that error is still shown. I installed driver from CD, from website, dedicated for system and it doesn't work. I tried to put it into USB 2.0 and 3.0 and it was the same problem. And it should work with Win 7 because manual tells about it.

I have notebook Lenovo Y510P.

Edited by Mossar, 13 January 2015 - 08:00 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users