Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ive been hijacked on pc in facebook and on phone what do i do?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RnAInc.

RnAInc.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:24 AM

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:03 AM

PLEASE HELP ME

like the title my pc has been hijacked by a key shaped usb that was inserted in my pc but not before my face book (which is the onlyt way ive been able to communiocate with my kids their whole lives was hijacked and also not beforev myb phone was hijacked.

my boyfriend of 12 years just died nov.22, 2014. as soon as he died the wolves came a huntinbg in packs. everythig i own was stolen from me(and ive never stolen from anyone in my life) then to top it off all my 'friends' quit coming around, my landlord booted me out cuz i wont marry and sleep with him, my facebook account was hijacked by unknown person, and so was my bphone but i know the name of the person who hijacked my pc but if were to snitch this person out to the cops im sure idv be killed and idk what i did to any one most of my 'friends' even changed thjier phone numbers. ive tried securing my facebook and all others but all my emails were hijacked vas well and facebook dosent even recognize my email.

who do i contact about this and what can i do? bim a small fewmale whose not street wise and has not one friend. PLEASE HELP ME

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users