Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

random BSOD watchdog clock out error

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hunterjbrooks

hunterjbrooks

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 AM

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:11 PM

I have been battling this error for quite some time now and have all but given up.

i have clean installed windows 8 multiple times, checked every driver, and been through every forum i could find and i still have not been able to find an answer to as to why i am constantly getting BSOD

Attached are speccy results as well as minitoolbox results

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/ki4iO7PA6T57L7A7lYv81bB

http://www.mediafire.com/view/9t4sst81mfnspfs/minitoolbox_Result.txt

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 YeahBleeping

YeahBleeping

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:32 AM

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:15 PM

A quick search brought up the possibility that you are overclocking.  Are you?  You may be at an unstable voltage.  Have you tried to "Load Bios Defaults" ?  If your not overclocking on purpose? 

If you are, you may need to up your voltage but since I don't typically overclock myself or use AMD this may be better left to an overclockin expert.  Go overclockers !

#3 hunterjbrooks

hunterjbrooks
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:34 PM

I've never overclocked or messed around with my bios settings.  I did however take your advice and went in and restored all of the defaults but no values were changed.  My computer froze again after trying to load from bios

#4 YeahBleeping

YeahBleeping

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:32 AM

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:11 PM

Is this a new build?  I always install memory in pairs.  Only one stick iof memory s being detected here.  Do you only have one stick installed?  Has this computer ever run correctly?

#5 hunterjbrooks

hunterjbrooks
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:38 PM

i only have one 8gb stick.  it used to have trouble occasionally while gaming then eventually started freaking out when watching videos and then progressed to freezing and bsod'ing for absolutely nothing. i thought adding the graphics card ontop of the onboard graphics would help but its made no improvements if not gotten worse.  I used to be able to play counterstrike with no issues but now after a round or two ill get the watch dog clock out errors

#6 hunterjbrooks

hunterjbrooks
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:59 PM

any other opinions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users