Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSoD while gaming

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 iHazTechz

iHazTechz

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 PM

Posted 12 January 2015 - 02:31 PM

Well, hello :) So... I'm having this issue, I'm having "Blue Screen of Death" while I'm gaming, usually 2 times (BSoD - Restart - Another BSoD on desktop - Restart - Normal Working PC) also - I'm getting this : "Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error" every time, the gaming lasts about 10 - 25mins and then BSoD (Not in all games though, Mount and Blade : Warband works perfectly 3 - 4h this day)

BTW : I was getting "Red Screen of Death" on other games, but when putting setting to Auto Detect, it wen't flawlessly, so I don't know if that might have any inpact on my BSoD

-iHazTechz 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 freddykrueger

freddykrueger

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 PM

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:41 PM

Hello. Have you tried to google the error online? Sometimes you can be lucky enough to find answers to your problem really fast. 

Anyhow, your error means that there's some issues reading/loading information to/from Pagefile which is stored on your hard disk drive. You can find the exact cause of the BSOD error by going through the code which is displayed under Parameter 2 header which can be read by opening generated minidump file in any .DMP viewer applciation such as BlueScreenView. 

If you can get the dump file and post it here, I will gladly take a look at it to specify your problem.

Kind Regards

#3 iHazTechz

iHazTechz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:15 AM

Thank you for the reply i looked at my blue screens and understand nothing, here is the dumps

https://mega.co.nz/#!xcZkmQpC!sggMNGMlhcR0sd-k92DaGq_ixh-HiwMAspe2MYtY52o

https://mega.co.nz/#!EcZB1KwS!8qwgXgvwvGWklh1SSrKRGskbtN3lNhSRrRvfvg3n5qk

Edited by iHazTechz, 13 January 2015 - 04:16 AM.

#4 freddykrueger

freddykrueger

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:42 AM

No problem. 

Before we start, I would like to hear which OS you are acquiring in your next post. 

I have taken a look at your crash dump file 1, and I can see that some of your BSOD's has been caused of an driver on your system.

I would like if we could take a look over your installed software on your machine. If you are using Windows 8, or higher versions, you shall follow these steps.

1. Open Microsoft PowerShell (as administrator) -> Write:  Get-WmiObject -Class Win32_Product | Select-Object -Property Name -> Press Enter and let it gather your software. It might take a couple of minutes. 

2. When software has been shown -> Write: Get-WmiObject -Class Win32_Product | Select-Object -Property Name> C:\whereyouwantthe.txt

3. Post the .txt file in your next post, and I will have a look at your installed software in order to find the driver which is annoying you. 

Edited by freddykrueger, 13 January 2015 - 04:42 AM.

#5 iHazTechz

iHazTechz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:18 AM

I just understood that I'm very bad at computers... When i type : "Get-WmiObject -Class Win32_Product | Select-Object -Property Name> C:\Users\mano\Desktop\ " I get an error : 

Select-Object : A positional parameter cannot be found that accepts argument 'C:\Users\mano\Desktop'.
At line:1 char:38
+ Get-WmiObject -Class Win32_Product | Select-Object -Property Name> C:\Users\mano ...
+                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidArgument: ( :) [Select-Object], ParameterBindingException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PositionalParameterNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.SelectObjectCommand

Edited by iHazTechz, 13 January 2015 - 08:16 AM.

#6 freddykrueger

freddykrueger

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:58 AM

What OS are you using? Also did you run the PowerShell as administrator?

#7 iHazTechz

iHazTechz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:08 AM

I'm using Windows 8 Pro.1 64 bit and yes I ran it as administrator

Edited by iHazTechz, 13 January 2015 - 08:16 AM.

#8 freddykrueger

freddykrueger

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:57 AM

Sorry I asked you which OS you used, since it was clear you were using Windows 8 because of the BSOD :P

Could you please download the latest version of CCleaner from http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner.

After installed, please follow my following steps.

1. In CCleaner, click the Tools icon at left.

2. In the uninstall screen, Click the Save to text file... button.

3. Choose a location and type a name for the text file (the default is install.txt), and then click Save.

4. Post the .txt document in your next post :)

#9 iHazTechz

iHazTechz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:15 AM

Here you go :) 

https://mega.co.nz/#!MYAlFZbJ!AYpK6NUsLltcpaMlmMP9v8UNFC872HcfHFezpWZiFFg

Edited by iHazTechz, 14 January 2015 - 06:20 AM.

#10 iHazTechz

iHazTechz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:36 AM

So, I'm having another problem - My PC doesn't even start or rarely it does. When i power my PC I get a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, and it shuts off, and restarts and then the error again, I feel lucky if if Windows loads, but after 30 - 40mins i get a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error again, so I'm gonna be very happy if I can post this...

#11 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,683 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 AM

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:30 AM

Hi iHazTechz :)

Inxv2xa.pngBSOD Minidumps
Follow the instructions below to get and upload your BSOD minidumps so I can analyze them:
  • Create a new folder on your Desktop called dumps;
  • Go in your C:\windows\minidump folder, copy every files inside then paste them in your dumps folder;
  • Right-click on the dumps folder, select Send to then Compressed (zipped) folder;
  • Attach the compressed folder (archive) to your next reply and post it;

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#12 iHazTechz

iHazTechz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2015 - 07:32 AM

Here are the dumps : 

https://mega.co.nz/#!BcBTwLrK!AAZyLbRPqjisVLIQs1ult5G1eK_vfB2MjGurt8Fa8QE

#13 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,683 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:23 AM

It seems like you have many generic Windows drivers causing these crashes.
mYEYEX7.pngDevice Manager
Follow the instructions below for your version of Windows to open the Device Manager and list the Other devices present in it;
  • On Windows XP, right-click on My Computer, then go to the Hardware tab and click on Device Manager;
  • On Windows Vista and Windows 7, open the Windows Start Menu, right-click on Computer and select Properties;
  • On Windows 8, bring your cursor in the bottom-left corner of the screen, wait for the metro preview to show then right-click on it and select Device Manager;
  • On Windows 8.1, right-click on the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of the screen and select Device Manager;
  • From the System window, click on Device Manager in the left pane;
  • List every devices showing under Other devices. If nothing shows, you might have to click on the little arrow on the left to make the list appear;

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#14 iHazTechz

iHazTechz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:53 AM

There is no "Other Devices" tab in my Device Manager 

#15 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,683 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:56 AM

Alright, I'll make you update low-level drivers to see if they fix your BSOD issues or not, but I need some information first.
OlT01aD.pngDxDiag Log
Follow the instructions below to create a dxdiag log and post it in your next reply.
  • Press on the Win Key + R keys to bring up the Run menu;
  • Enter dxdiag in the box and press on Enter;
  • If a message comes up asking you if you want to check if your drivers are digitally signed or not, click on Yes;
  • Once the dxdiag report window open, wait for it to load completely. The progress bar is in the bottom left corner;
  • Click on the Save All Information... button, then save the file on your Desktop as dxdiag.txt;
  • Open the text file, then copy/paste all the content in your next reply;

unite_blue.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users