Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The Spy Guard

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Trojan Victim

Trojan Victim

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:10 AM

Posted 21 June 2006 - 06:54 PM

Help i dont know how to delete this - hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\curren...

I don't know where to find and Delete it because it is the cause of the pop ups that i am receiving like Spyware Like Malware - The Spy Guard - HELP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Harry83

Harry83

• Members
  • 257 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 AM

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:14 PM

I think just to be safe you should get expert help and post a HijackThis log in the HJT Logs and Analysis Forum. Here is a link to that Forum:

HJT Forum

Please follow the preparation directions and try not to alter your system until you receive help from one of our HJT Team Members. These prep steps may help alleviate any immediate problems you are having so follow them carefully! The preparation directions are found at the following link:

Prep Guide for Posting HJT Logs

Please note: Do not try to fix any problems with HJT yourself. This is an advanced tool and requires expert analysis.

Please be patient until one of the team members helps you out.
--
Harry83
Posted Image
Liberating America From Spyware - 1 Computer at a time...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users