Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gosh Danged Mouse

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lovexlustxrepeat

lovexlustxrepeat

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 AM

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:17 PM

i had a usb drive mouse that worked on linux but it broke (i hit it too hard against the desk heh heh) and my other mice dont seem to work, i have an old mouse from my old computer that plugs in but doesnt work and then another one in that green hole thing (me and my choice of words) by the purple one where u plug in the keyboard but non of them works, so im mouseless, iis it cause of the usb drive mouse? can someone help me!!!

o yes i have a linux ubuntu if that helps

Edited by lovexlustxrepeat, 21 June 2006 - 07:18 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jesse Bassett

Jesse Bassett

• Members
  • 418 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 AM

Posted 22 June 2006 - 11:03 AM

What kind of mouse is it? Also, have you tried plugging the mouse into all available USB ports?
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 l McAfee Total Protection l Super AntiSpyware Free Edition l AdAware SE Personal l Spyware Blaster l Spyware Guard l Safe Eyes 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users