Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Graphic Design

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Osiris

Osiris

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:54 AM

Posted 21 June 2006 - 06:29 PM

Hi, i am currently a younge student going to grade 11 in september and i have always had a great intrest in Graphic Design, Web Design anything to do with it. I wanted to know if there was any onlinfe articles or maybe some E-Books i could download that would help me to become better in this field and maybe persue a career in this in the futur. Any other information you would like to add would be great thanks.

Osiris.
I can only learn what i want to learn.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dark messenger

dark messenger

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 PM

Posted 22 June 2006 - 03:55 AM

Good tutorial sites for programs are

pixel2life
Tutorialized

As for how to get better, the best way, in my opinion, is to read tutorials and pick up techniques. As they say, practice makes perfect. Books dont really help unless you want to know the functions of programs, but they cant help you develop your skills, because every one has their own style....

My 2 cents...

#3 Osiris

Osiris
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:54 AM

Posted 22 June 2006 - 09:54 PM

Thanks very much i knew about Pixel2Life already but never realy looked around for some stuff as for the other site i will also be checking that one out. Thank you for your support :thumbsup:
I can only learn what i want to learn.

#4 dark messenger

dark messenger

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 PM

Posted 23 June 2006 - 05:11 PM

No probs. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users