Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Office365 - Bounce Back Emails - Notifications

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ivy74

Ivy74

• Members
  • 219 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 PM

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:10 AM

What I am about to ask help on is all second hand information. I have zero examples of this and have no idea where to look. 

Client is using Office365 setup by their previous IT company.

The previous company asked the client to notify us (being me and others) to remove them off the list so when the "client" gets bounce back emails the previous IT company no longer gets emails about it. 

Where in the portal would that be? I am poking around and have no idea where to look for such a request nor was ever aware of it.

***Note***

My job has blocked Europe by the firewall which means I can't access this site from the office anymore. So I will barely be here if at all. In case you cared.  :smash:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NotAnElf

NotAnElf

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 PM

Posted 13 January 2015 - 01:17 PM

Can I just double check what you mean here.

When the user gets a bounce back message the old IT company would also get an e-mail saying the user had received a bounce back?

If I am correct then it would be something I personally would do via the users mail client, might be worth checking there. As for the O365 portal I am unsure of any parts in there other than OWA. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users