Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everybody!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Synchronizer

Synchronizer

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:11 PM

I have been to bleeping computer before to learn. I like this site! I have studied some of the topics and found them great! I decided to register with the site so I can start learning more about cleaning infected computers. I'm good with computers but fall short when it comes to getting rid of malware. I'm on my nephew's computer that has a problem with redirects to websites that look legit using Internet Explorer v11 but they're not. Where would be a good place to start a topic (post) to have someone help me with this. I have run Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes (both updated), but the redirects persist. It doesn't redirect from the current page your viewing, instead after you click on a link another window will pop open with relevant information of the current page your viewing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! And glad to be here.,

Sync...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Synchronizer

Synchronizer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 03 January 2015 - 10:36 PM

Never mind. I decided to do a factory reset. Its running good now...

Thanks anyhow =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users