Please read and follow...
Windows offers a System File Check and Repair Utility.
This will scan all protected system files.
If corrupted files are found the utility will replace them if possible.
1. Click Start, in the Search programs and files window type cmd
Under Programs (1) you should see cmd.exe
2. Right click cmd.exe and choose Run as administrator.
Click Yes or enter the Administrator password when the User Account Control window opens.
This will open an elevated command prompt or command prompt as Administrator.
3. When the command window opens Immediately following the displayed string type sfc /scannow (Note the space between sfc and /).
4. Press <Enter> to execute the command.
The command processor responds with...
Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.
Beginning verification phase of system scan.
Verification xxx% complete.
The scan will take a few minutes to run, upon completion it will let you know the status of the scan.
5. Immediately following the displayed string type or copy/paste the following line...
findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log >%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt (Note the space between findstr and /).
6. Press <Enter> to execute the command.
7. Immediately following the displayed string type exit and press <Enter> to execute the command and close the window.
8. Look for a new text document on your desktop named sfcdetails.txt.
9. Open the document and copy/paste the contents into your next post.
Best of luck and Please keep BC posted!