Thanks for the offer... I do not accept donations nor does BC.. But I will recommend, if you'd like to contribute to something that would be very much appreciated..
Make a donation to some people here that would appreciate it. They help or developed some of the tools we use here to clean computers or are ajust hard workers.
Click on a name below, say JSntgRvr, Now scroll down their post and you will see a PayPal link.
I am still adding to this list.farbarfireman4itJSntgRvrm0lemyrtisempaiThunderSweetTech
>>>>Empty your temp folders using TFC (Temporary File Cleaner)
- Please download TFC by Old Timer and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link
- Save any unsaved work. (TFC will close ALL open programs including your browser!)
- Double-click on TFC.exe to run it. (If you are using Vista or above, right-click on the file and choose "Run As Administrator".)
- Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process and let it run uninterrupted to completion.
- Important! If TFC prompts you to reboot, please do so immediately. If not prompted, manually reboot the machine anyway allowing Windows to load normally (not into Safe Mode) to ensure a complete clean.
Download Windows Repair (All in One)
from this site
Install the program then run it.NOTE 1. In Windows Vista, 7 and 8 right click on the program, click "Run As Administrator".
NOTE 2. Disable your antivirus program before running Windows Repair.
Go to Step 3
and click on Check
button next to 1. See If Check Disk Is Needed
If the tool indicates that the Check Disk is needed click on Do It
button next to 2. Check Disk,
then restart your computer.
Once the above is done, go to Step 4
and allow it to run System File Check
by clicking on the Do It
Go to Step 5
and under"System Restore"
click on Create
Go to Start Repairs
tab and click the Start
button.Leave the check marks as they are.NOTE for Windows 8 users. Reset Registry Permissions is NOT checked by design.
Click on Start Repairs
button.After the repair finished, you may be prompted to restart the computer. Please allow it to do so.Please post the Windows Repair log
which is located in the following folder:64-bit
systems - C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com\Windows Repair (All in One)\Logs32-bit
systems - C:\Program Files\Tweaking.com\Windows Repair (All in One)\Logs