Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Radio stations playing randomly, some programs eating up huge amounts of memory.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 garfieldcfc

garfieldcfc

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 PM

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:26 PM

I am running a Windows 7 64 bit operating system

Many, many things are showing up in my volume mixer that shouldn't be there, there are radio stations playing through programs that it makes no sense to play through, I keep getting the error message "Internet Explorer has stopped working" when it's not open, many, many programs are using much more memory than they should be (and some shouldn't even be open). Should I post a screenshot of my task manager here?

Some of the names of the programs I'm seeing in the volume mixer are Win32 Cabinet Self-Extractor(two of these), Windows Picture Acquisition Wizard(one of these), "Host Process for Windows Services"(three of these), "Windows host process (Rundll32..)" (I can't see the rest of the name, but there is one of these), "Windows Media Player Logagent" (one of these, windows media player is not open), "Systray .exe stub" (one of these), and "COM surrigate" (five of these).

There are more opening as I type this, and I will keep the count up to the best of my ability.

Edit: I'm now getting a  repeating error message saying "Your current security settings do not allow you to download this file" when I'm not downloading anything.

Edit: Before I made this post, I scanned with malwarebytes once, and it only came up with some stuff from my runescape toolbar, but I don't think that's related to this problem. Malwarebytes also said it was "Non-malware"

Some specific .exe files that I see in task manager eating up a ton of memory are fixmapi.exe(Using anywhere from 200,000k to 1,000,000k memory), ctfmon.exe(using around 200,000k memory at the moment), msfeedssync.exe(Using from 100,000k to 1,000,000k), . All the memory values are shifting around a lot, as well.

The programs eating up memory seem to be related to the programs in the volume mixer, which is why this is all in one post.

Moved from: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/561852/many-many-things-going-on-not-sure-how-to-fix-them/

Edited by garfieldcfc, 02 January 2015 - 03:32 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,198 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 PM

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:50 PM

Please download Powelikscleaner (by ESET) and save it to your Desktop.

• Double-click the 3.png to start the tool.
  • Read the terms of the End-user license agreement and click Agree if you agree to them.
  • The tool will run automatically. If the cleaner finds a Poweliks infection, press the Y key on your keyboard to remove it.
  • If Poweliks was detected "Win32/Poweliks was successfully removed from your system" will be displayed. Press any key to exit the tool and reboot your PC.
  • Please let me know if poweliks is found and removed as shown in last image.

1.png
2.png

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 garfieldcfc

garfieldcfc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:00 PM

Will do, I'm downloading this now.

#4 garfieldcfc

garfieldcfc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:06 PM

It said it was successfully removed from the system. Thanks for the help! I'll come back here to tell you if it pops up again later, though hopefully it won't.

#5 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,198 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:26 PM

That is just the start of the cleanup. You need to remove whatever poweliks downloaded....could be anything...anything that is

malicious.

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Double-click mbam-setup-2.X.X.XXXX.exe to install the application (X's are the current version number).

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • Once MBAM opens, when it says Your databases are out of date, click the Fix Now button.
  • Click the Settings tab at the top, and then in the left column, select Detections and Protections, and if not already checked place a checkmark in the selection box for Scan for rootkits.
  • Click the Scan tab at the top of the program window, select Threat Scan and click the Scan Now button.
  • If you receive a message that updates are available, click the Update Now button (the update will be downloaded, installed, and the scan will start).
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • If potential threats are detected, ensure that Quarantine is selected as the Action for all the listed items, and click the Apply Actions button.
  • While still on the Scan tab, click the link for View detailed log, and in the window that opens click the Export button, select Text file (*.txt), and save the log to your Desktop.
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can also be viewed by clicking the History tab and then selecting Application Logs.

POST THE MBAM LOG FOR REVIEW.

Use CCleaner to remove Temporary files, program caches, cookies, logs, etc. Use the Default settings. No need to use the

Registry Cleaning Tool...risky. Pay close attention while installing and UNcheck offers of toolbars....especially Google.

After install, open CCleaner and run by clicking on the Run Cleaner button in the bottom right corner.

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

• download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
  • Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
  • After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
  • After reviewing the log, click on the Clean button.
  • Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
  • Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
  • After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
  • A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.

Download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.

• Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.

Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window. (Eset can take more than an hour to run so plan accordingly)

• Click the esetonlinebtn.png button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
  • Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu.png icon on your desktop.
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
  • Scan potentially unwanted applications
  • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
  • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Click the Finish button.
  • NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#6 garfieldcfc

garfieldcfc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:48 AM

Malwarebytes: The scan I did just now came up with nothing, but the one I did before I asked for help earlier gave me this: 

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org

Scan Date: 1/2/2015
Scan Time: 12:05:21 PM
Logfile: 
Administrator: Yes

Version: 2.00.3.1025
Malware Database: v2015.01.02.07
Rootkit Database: v2014.12.30.01
License: Free
Malware Protection: Disabled
Malicious Website Protection: Disabled
Self-protection: Disabled

CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: -Removed for privacy (this was my name)-

Scan Type: Threat Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 351476
Time Elapsed: 11 min, 12 sec

Memory: Enabled
Startup: Enabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Disabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Enabled
PUM: Enabled

Processes: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Modules: 0

Registry Keys: 0

Registry Values: 0

Registry Data: 0

Folders: 0

Files: 2
PUP.Optional.Conduit.A, C:\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_runescape.ourtoolbar.com_0.localstorage, Quarantined, [1986a34f7019d95dbb950e56a95a23dd], 
PUP.Optional.Conduit.A, C:\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_runescape.ourtoolbar.com_0.localstorage-journal, Quarantined, [6f3001f1b1d8a88edd73174d33d056aa], 

Physical Sectors: 0

(end)

CCleaner: Which version should I download?

AdwCleaner:

# AdwCleaner v4.106 - Report created 02/01/2015 at 22:48:29

# Updated 21/12/2014 by Xplode
# Database : 2015-01-01.1 [Live]
# Operating System : Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username : -Removed for privacy (this was my name)- - INTELI7-3770K
# Running from : C:\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\Downloads\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\SearchProtect
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Trymedia
Folder Deleted : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SearchProtect
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\Local\Temp\NativeMessaging
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\Local\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\Local\NativeMessaging
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\LocalLow\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lifbcibllhkdhoafpjfnlhfpfgnpldfl
File Deleted : C:\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\hxxp_apps.conduit.com_0.localstorage
File Deleted : C:\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\hxxp_apps.conduit.com_0.localstorage-journal
File Deleted : C:\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\hxxps_static.olark.com_0.localstorage-journal

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\lifbcibllhkdhoafpjfnlhfpfgnpldfl
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\protector_dll.protectorbho
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\protector_dll.protectorbho.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\S
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\SmartBar
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Trymedia Systems

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17496

-\\ Google Chrome v39.0.2171.95

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [2848 octets] - [02/01/2015 22:41:30]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [2714 octets] - [02/01/2015 22:48:29]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [2774 octets] ##########

Junkware Removal Tool: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.4.1 (12.28.2014:1)
Ran by -Removed for privacy (this was my name)-on Fri 01/02/2015 at 22:53:40.21
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

~~~ Registry Keys

~~~ Files

Successfully deleted: [File] C:\Windows\prefetch\GOOGLETOOLBARINSTALLER_FULL_S-1E1D6336.pf
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\Windows\prefetch\GOOGLETOOLBARMANAGER_B12CA2CB-50361DD4.pf
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\Windows\prefetch\GOOGLETOOLBARNOTIFIER.EXE-7AE0A20E.pf
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\Windows\prefetch\DRIVERINSTALL.EXE-0DCE65B6.pf

~~~ Folders

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\Roaming\getrighttogo"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\appdata\local\cre"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Windows\syswow64\ai_recyclebin"

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Fri 01/02/2015 at 22:55:31.10
End of JRT log

ESET: C:\AdwCleaner\Quarantine\C\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\Local\Conduit\Chrome\CT2680363\CHUninstaller.exe.vir a variant of Win32/Conduit.SearchProtect.N potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined

C:\AdwCleaner\Quarantine\C\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\Local\Conduit\Chrome\CT2680363\UninstallerUI.exe.vir a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AJ potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\AdwCleaner\Quarantine\C\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\Local\NativeMessaging\CT2680363\1_0_0_10\TBMessagingHost.exe.vir a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2UWFCX25\SPSetup[1].exe Win32/Conduit.SearchProtect.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\OY4EI0BE\8b8e1245debe375cd841665ff96a22d36f218fb2[1].htm HTML/Iframe.B.Gen virus deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XYKY9ZA2\1496390344-969903769[1].htm HTML/Iframe.B.Gen virus deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\-Removed for privacy (this was my name)-\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Z1S5OFGH\1496390344-969903769[1].htm HTML/Iframe.B.Gen virus deleted - quarantined

Edited by garfieldcfc, 03 January 2015 - 04:14 AM.

#7 garfieldcfc

garfieldcfc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 03 January 2015 - 01:06 AM

While I am running ESET, is it alright to still go to sites like Youtube and Twitch? Just wanting something to pass the time.

EDIT: Scanned, nevermind this.

Edited by garfieldcfc, 03 January 2015 - 04:12 AM.

#8 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,198 posts
  •  

Posted 03 January 2015 - 08:55 AM

Direct download link to CCleaner's Free version...Free Download

Eset found what could of been the source of poweliks..... Iframe.B.Gen virus

Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop.

• Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
  • Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
  • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.

NOTE 1. If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.
NOTE 2. SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me.
NOTE 3. If you receive UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! message restart computer and Security Check should run

#9 garfieldcfc

garfieldcfc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:30 AM

I downloaded CCleaner's free version. I didn't see any toolbar offers when installing it, I'm hoping I didn't miss anything. I unchecked pretty much every check box I could have aside from "add desktop shortcut". Is there anything I should uncheck after I open the program itself?

Security Check:

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.93  
 Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 (UAC is enabled)  
 Internet Explorer 11  
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````
 Windows Firewall Enabled!  
Microsoft Security Essentials   
 Antivirus up to date!  
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````
 Java version 32-bit out of Date!
  Adobe Flash Player 15.0.0.246 Flash Player out of Date!
 Adobe Reader XI  
 Google Chrome (39.0.2171.71) 
 Google Chrome (39.0.2171.95) 
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````
 Microsoft Security Essentials MSMpEng.exe 
 Microsoft Security Essentials msseces.exe 
`````````````````System Health check`````````````````
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C:  
````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

Edited by garfieldcfc, 04 January 2015 - 12:55 AM.

#10 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,198 posts
  •  

Posted 04 January 2015 - 05:14 AM

Rerun AdwCleaner. Allow it to remove/ clean whatever it finds.

Go to add/ Remove list and uninstall ALL old Java programs.

Use Uninstall Flash Player | Windows to uninstall ALL old Adobe Flash programs.

Uninstall Google Chrome (39.0.2171.71)

Exploiting either unsecured Java or Flash could of been how poweliks was able to infect the computer.

Reset Google Chrome

Google Chrome gives you the option to reset your browser settings in one easy click. In some cases, programs that you install can change your Chrome settings without your knowledge. You may see additional extensions and toolbars or a different search engine. Resetting your browser settings will reset the unwanted changes caused by installing other programs. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be cleared or changed.

Reset your browser settings

1. In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu
  2. Select Settings.
  3. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
  4. Under the section "Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
  5. In the dialog that appears, click Reset.

#11 garfieldcfc

garfieldcfc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 07 January 2015 - 03:48 PM

I reset my google chrome settings, but I actively use Java 7 for Minecraft. I ran another AdwCleaner scan yesterday and it didn't find anything, doing another one today just in case.

When tring to delete some files in the folders I got this message: The action can't be completed because the file is open in Logitech LCD Video Player for YouTubetm

My keyboard has an LCD Screen on it, but when I turn the keyboard lights off (which turns the screen off) it still gives me the same message.

Edit:

# AdwCleaner v4.106 - Report created 07/01/2015 at 13:48:27
# Updated 21/12/2014 by Xplode
# Database : 2015-01-03.1 [Live]
# Operating System : Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username : Chandler - INTELI7-3770K
# Running from : C:\Users\Chandler\Downloads\AdwCleaner (1).exe
# Option : Scan

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17496

-\\ Google Chrome v39.0.2171.95

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [2848 octets] - [02/01/2015 22:41:30]
AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [881 octets] - [03/01/2015 22:22:07]
AdwCleaner[R2].txt - [940 octets] - [06/01/2015 15:44:36]
AdwCleaner[R3].txt - [801 octets] - [07/01/2015 13:48:27]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [2862 octets] - [02/01/2015 22:48:29]
AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1000 octets] - [06/01/2015 15:45:47]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[R3].txt - [980 octets] ##########

Edited by garfieldcfc, 07 January 2015 - 03:55 PM.

#12 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,198 posts
  •  

Posted 07 January 2015 - 04:33 PM

See info in the link below concerning Java. You should always immediately update Java to the latest and even that will not make it bullet proof....

Java Tester - Home Page

What is the reason for wanting to delete the files relating to Logitech and YouTube? I would leave them alone unless you have a good

reason for removing. That LCD screen on the keyboard sounds a bit gimmicky....does it really help in games or what? As you can tell, I haven't

a clue what the purpose could be. Not a gamer....

#13 garfieldcfc

garfieldcfc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:35 PM

I don't want to delete the files, they are just using flash, meaning it won't run the uninstaller. I can't turn it off, as far as I know.

Also, Java 7 is still being updated until april this year, so is it a problem using it? I am using the latest version. (I also have java 8 installed, again, newest version)

#14 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,198 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:07 PM

Okay, now I understand. Have you checked in the task manager for a process you could stop concerning Flash?

Do you have another keyboard....if so...maybe after shutting down the comp...unplug existing keyboard and plug in the

other...startup computer and run the Flash uninstaller.

Another possibility, boot into safe mode and run the uninstaller.

CCleaner will allow you to see what programs startup at boot. Open CCleaner and click on Tools. Choose Startups.

Look for a startup relating to Flash and click on it to highlight and then on the right click on Disable.

Reboot and see if Flash is dead on the keyboard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users