So, Hmmm, would that be.
1. Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > select home > Change/Remove.
2. On the home installation set up screen choose the option to Change and click Next.
3. On the Configuration screen, under Components, uncheck Montana and click Next.
-- You can also uncheck any other features you don't want to install or change the language from here.
4. After the change is made you should receive an Update finished page.
5. Check the option to restart and click the Finish button at the bottom.
I'm looking. But, don't seem doable. Maybe there is something for "Fishing Holes". Change river?
Anyhow, thanks for the help. I hope to be back in the hosting game next year and will send funds your way. 2015 should be a better year!!! Have a great one EVERYONE!!!
Paul of Montana!
Stuck in the ice! But, better than being stuck in the MUD!