Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wow Patch 1.11 Problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 coolking13

coolking13

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 PM

Posted 20 June 2006 - 09:18 PM

ok when teh background downloader was downloading the 1.11 patch it got to 83% and then a norton thing came up askin if i wonted to permit it to listen for connections from somewhere and i messed up and clicked for it to always block and now i dunno where to go to fix it ??? i would appreciate the help alot!! thank you

i fixed my problem..

Edited by coolking13, 20 June 2006 - 11:26 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:49 AM

Thanks for letting us know you fixed your problem. How did you do it, in case another player has the same problem?
I have disabled the background downloader for several reasons, not the least of which is because my firewall will often interrupt me in the midst of doing something important in the game.
Cheers,
Klamm (Aggramar, among other servers)
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 coolking13

coolking13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2006 - 02:25 AM

Okay The guild i am in has a web site and they were Sayn that the DLer would get to a certain point and stop.. soo i turned my firewall and everything off and it would stop at 835 or something like that.. soo i jsut left it went off and watched tv or somethin and when i came back it was done.. soo all i can say is to just wait a while before tryin it again..

Alphadecay (Turalyon server)

Edited by coolking13, 08 July 2006 - 02:26 AM.

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2006 - 12:21 PM

Thanks for the reply. Many BC members play WOW and your solution may help them.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users