Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help regarding graphics

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Crackpot360

Crackpot360

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:35 AM

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:53 PM

In games i am getting un-fine edges and some kind of bad interlacing, and in videos in google chrome and firefox, i am getting bad interlacing, that after de-interlacing becomes fine,here are the images of the videos that had bad interlacing :https://imgur.com/Hh3kO9i,GKMoOED and https://i.imgur.com/d54oEjL.jpg I have tried asking in different forums and i have come short every time, can anyone tell me what i can do with this? Could it be my monitor? i am still using a vga monitor, but haven't really tried it in a dvi-capable monitor(i am also using a vga to dvi connector if that helps).Also here are images of games in which i am getting jagged edges and god knows what in the hair physics:https://imgur.com/wLozwLw,V9N0ZTp,cSAvyg9

Thanks

edit:I realize that this is the wrong forum, sorry :/

Moved to Internal Hardware

~Stolen

Edited by Stolen, 29 December 2014 - 10:43 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,176 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 PM

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:13 PM

A moderator has moved your message.

I would think that a better monitor would be the first step. Then I'd move to a better graphics card if necessary. The speed of your Internet connection also plays into what you see. So does the amount of RAM that is installed.

Keep us posted

Dick

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

#3 Platypus

Platypus

• 12,849 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 AM

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:33 AM

Your monitor is not playing any part in an aberration you can see in a screen capture, since that records what is being sent out to the monitor.

Top 5 things that never get done:

#4 Crackpot360

Crackpot360
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:35 AM

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:36 AM

@Platypus

@dicke

I've figured out the deal with the recorded videos on chrome and such, turns out html5 was the culprit, also in games, a little antialiasing  was required to fix it, since the game did not have a better form of AA,it was just badly optimized. Thanks for the response anyways.

Edited by Crackpot360, 31 December 2014 - 04:36 AM.

#5 Platypus

Platypus

• 12,849 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 AM

Posted 31 December 2014 - 06:17 PM

Thanks for letting us know the result. :)

Top 5 things that never get done:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users