Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

YouTube So slow on Slow Internet connection. ANYTHING left?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 highfrequencyventila

highfrequencyventila

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:14 AM

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:40 PM

Hi. How are you? I am coming here because I'm going to attempt one more time. And then I'm going to call it a lost cause.I have aDell Latitude computer running windows 7. I have Google Chrome as my default browser. It is the easiest to get around in for me, and has tools for all of these popups that are in exitance. I have a question that I doubt has any real good answers, or any answer that is going to help, but I will go ahead and waiste these next few minutes just to see what happens. I LOVE YouTube. But YouTube I think is at the end of its time with me. I now have moved to a place that has a slightly slower speed and It is using Windstream. I now have PROFOUND problems browsing youtube because it is PROFOUNDLY SLOW.

REALLL slow. I have a question. Does anybody know of something in existance that would make it faster? I've checked my computer for bugs. NONE to be found. Cleaned it up. I've got ReadyBoost Activated, and I'm using chrome. Any suggestions or tools that would allow me to browse Youtube, and do all of the functions/features involved in YouTube like the PlayList Abilities such as AutoPlay and Auto-Repeat? ANYTHING? Oh, I Defragmented it too. And deleted other programs that I wanted to delete. Still profoundly slow. Internet Explorer isn't happening. BAAAAAD IDEA. Tried it. We're talking about Taking the definition of Profoundly slow to new and dangerous levels. Thank you very much. Sorry for waisting your time, and God Bless.

Edited by hamluis, 28 December 2014 - 09:29 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Web Browsing/Email - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 smithazus

smithazus

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:44 PM

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:03 AM

close other tabs in web browser. It reduces buffering issue in YouTube.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users