Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

system requirments

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Harsh Kumar yadav

Harsh Kumar yadav

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:17 AM

hello every one I am new my question is i3 which generation is good for gaming...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 praveenraj

praveenraj

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 PM

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:03 AM

its useful thread for solving my computer problem

#3 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,345 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:01 AM

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:14 AM

The newest generation is generally better than the last and currently holds true for Intel, Haswell is the newest generation for i3's. I believe this is the fastest stock i3 at the moment: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117446&cm_re=i3-_-19-117-446-_-Product

you can find more here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=i3&N=-1&isNodeId=1

If you are going to add in your own video card, spending more on the 4600 built in graphics is probably a waste of money. Just get a slightly cheaper i3 and over clock it.

Edited by zingo156, 29 December 2014 - 11:15 AM.

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users