Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gmail Invite

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ant

Ant

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 PM

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:07 PM

I'm working on getting rid of my hotmail account, becasue it's really just all junky now. I wanna get Gmail, could someone send the invite to firemansony AT aim DOT com

I'd use that account, but it takes to long to load for me on Dial up, where I know Gmail doesn't.

Thanks a lot. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nosnhoj#3

nosnhoj#3

• Members
  • 245 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 PM

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:14 PM

Hello,

Im fresh out of invites, but there is a way you can get one without an invite. If you have a cell phone with internet access, you can sign up without having to be invited. If you dont have a web capable phone, maybe someone you know has one that you could use to sign up for an account.

That is how I got my first gmail account, and it doesn't take but 7-10 minutes to complete the process.

Just a suggestion, if you can't find an invite.

nos :thumbsup:
When I'm right, I'm right....
And when I'm wrong, I could have been right....
So I'm still right, cause I could have been wrong.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 PM

Posted 20 June 2006 - 04:00 PM

I have sent a Gmail invitation. If you do not get it, Ant,please send me your E-mail address by BC Personal Message.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 PM

Posted 21 June 2006 - 12:14 AM

I signed up using my cellular telephone number. In the lower right side of this link.

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogi...ad<mplcache=2
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users