Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

System 32 error

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Unimum71

Unimum71

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:10 PM

I bought my son a new build gaming pc for Xmas yesterday. Today when he was using it, he was watching you tube on one screen and playing mine craft on another when the screen went blue with a message saying it had run into a problem and had to restart. This happened for around 2 hours or so on and off and then when the pc turned back on it said Recovery on the screen and said the operating system could not be loaded as there was a critical error. Windows\system32\drivers\mfeelamk.sys with the error code 0xc00007b.
I put in the windows 8 installation disc in and went to boot it from the dvd drive and it said install or repair the computer. I went to repair and it gave me some options- advanced, continue and something else. I tried all to know avail and don't know what to do. The company is not back in until 5 January 2015 and it's not fair to make him wait until then but saying that I'm scared to do anything to it in case it invalidates the warranty. Any ideas appreciated. Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Miguel_92

Miguel_92

• Members
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 AM

Posted 27 December 2014 - 12:31 AM

I think this could be a DLL problem but i'm not 100% sure.

#3 Unimum71

Unimum71
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2014 - 03:44 AM

Anyone else please? I'm a complete beginner with this type of thing so don't know where to go from here. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users