Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Post kernel-data-error

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mvm900

mvm900

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:32 AM

Posted 26 December 2014 - 12:13 PM

So a few days ago I got a kernel data inpage error bluescreen. I ignored it, at first, thinking it was just a one time thing. Then it happened again. And again. So I ran memory diagnostics, found nothing, so I performed chkdsk /f /r /x. At first it seemed to get stuck at 13%, especially compared to actually getting there which took about a minute, it hung there at 13% for over half an hour. So I let it run overnight. Eventually, I guess, it finished and rebooted. So then I thought the problem was fixed. It appears not, I think. As now I'm getting these weird hangs. It won't let me do much but the screen is still moving. For example, if I am listening to music on windows media player it will still cycle through the composer and artist but I can't move to another window or anything. These crashes also happen when I'm playing a game. Any.. Reason for this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users