Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Seasons Greetings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rheim

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Local time:03:21 AM

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:59 AM

Hi all,

My name is Henry and I'm a down on luck computer user who has put my malware removal dependencies in malware detection software for the longest time. Unfortunately I quickly found out that this was not adequate and I've been redirected to this site by both family and peers. 

Thank you all for the wonderful work you guys do to help so many software illiterates like me get through their day.

Wishing everyone a great holiday!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 davidgrant128

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:03:21 AM

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:06 PM

Hello everyone, My name is David and I'm here to find out how to fix my computer. Happy Holidays to all

#3 boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,458 posts
  • Local time:04:21 AM

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:35 PM

Welcome and thanks for coming by!

Merry Christmas
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users