Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The Interview

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 4,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 PM

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:33 AM

Be aware you will hear more profanity in the first 10 minutes then you would hear in a truck stop in an hour!  Honest I am far from prudish, I did not finish the movie and advise anyone with children to avoid it like the plague!!!!  This has to be one of the worst I have seen/heard  in my 74 years of thinking I had heard it all. :ranting:

Phil

Honesty & Integrity Above All!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 PM

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:48 AM

I heard that anyone going to/has seen the movie will be forbidden to go to North Korea.

But how the hell those guys are going to check for a movie somebody has watched? Telepathy perhaps?

#3 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,540 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:48 PM

I watched it yesterday and my sides are still sore from laughing.

#4 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,763 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 PM

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:04 PM

I heard that anyone going to/has seen the movie will be forbidden to go to North Korea.

But how the hell those guys are going to check for a movie somebody has watched? Telepathy perhaps?

why would anyone want to go to north korea? well, I wouldnt mind shipping our president there, so make sure he dont see it. but beyond that lol. I actually dont plan on watching the movie, it looks horrible. But Im glad they released it anyway, instead of caving in to those cowards.

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 PM

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:43 PM

If any one does go ... Please turn the 5 lights out when you leave :lmao:

korea-satellite_2088619i.jpg
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#6 Stolen

Stolen

• Members
  • 669 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:29 PM

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:52 PM

@boopme. :hysterical: Good one!

I am watching (for the 3rd time) The Hundred-Foot Journey, likely to become one of my all-time faves. 

I also plan to see The Interview as they are showing it in a theater where I live...apparently only 3 cities in Texas are showing the movie. 

#7 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,540 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:17 AM

No No you miss understand they only had the lights out for earth hour.

Edited by NickAu, 27 December 2014 - 01:17 AM.

#8 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101° N, 0.2906° W

• Members
  • 6,078 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 AM

Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:40 AM

but...but...i still couldnt see.....and i didnt have my nite light !!!istillcouldntseeandididnthavemynitelight

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

#9 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101° N, 0.2906° W

• Members
  • 6,078 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 AM

Posted 27 December 2014 - 03:13 AM

http://www.cnet.com/news/the-interview-basks-in-attention-both-good-and-bad/?tag=nl.e496&s_cid=e496&ttag=e496&ftag=CAD1c318f6

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users