Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

youtube alternative and questions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 millipede

millipede

• Members
  • 662 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:49 PM

Posted 25 December 2014 - 01:55 PM

I'm having a bit of trouble logging into my youtube account...  I think the email address that I used with it does not exist anymore...  I've tried logging in and I just can't seem to do it.  :/
I have a google account that was never tied directly to it I believe.  When I log in to my google account, and then visit my channel with videos, it's not like I"m looking at it as if it's mine. 
I'm wondering if there is a way to contact google...  Seems many of those BIG sites make it harder and harder for a person to actually connect and ask a question or seek help.  Even facebook these days makes it about impossible for you to actually contact them.  It's quite frustrating. 
I'd like to get back into that account... if for nothing else then to delete it all. 

You see... I'm mad at google...  I think they're taking over the world... I joke that they're either the government, or more powerful than the government.  They own everything...  people's android phones and all the data involved...  they dominate internet searches... they spy on people with their cars(they were snooping on people's wifi for years), they know you're name, address, phone number... they dominate the video sharing online... and several other things they do... they save every last bit of data on you... 

Because of the trouble I have logging in, I have not been using youtube in a while....  but, I do want to get back into sharing videos once in a while.  I heard a while ago that google was not going to let people use their services without creating a google+ account.  I refuse to do that.  They know too much about me already... HA

So, I'm looking for recommendations for another video sharing site. 

Any thoughts would be appreciated...  :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 PM

Posted 25 December 2014 - 02:32 PM

I have no comments regarding your statements with reference to Google. However as for an alternative video sharing site, try Vimeo.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users