Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Merry Christmas to my Tech support family!!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mystic12

mystic12

• Members
  • 1,534 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 AM

Posted 25 December 2014 - 09:17 AM

Hey guys, as I wake up this morning, fixing a person's laptop, I remember my tech support family here, no, I am not seeking help today, I am giving you guys the day off today clear.png. I just would like to wish you all and your families a very Happy and safe Christmas day! Don't overindulge, oh what the heck, one day out of the year shouldn't be too bad right? Anyway guys, have fun and be safe, God Bless!

Edited by Queen-Evie, 25 December 2014 - 09:19 AM.
moved from Internal Hardware to General Chat

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,555 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 AM

Posted 25 December 2014 - 10:31 AM

On behalf of the BC Staff and participating members...I thank you and wish you Happy Holidays :!!!

Louis

#3 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:59 AM

MERRY XMAS, and whatever other holidays one might be celebrating! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users