Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Apple Ipad Air Shuts down over and over again!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 highfrequencyventila

highfrequencyventila

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:39 AM

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:09 PM

I need DESPERATE assistance. I have an IPAD Air with latest IOS version instatted. I've had this problem where If I turn it off and then restart it it starts ok, but then for several hours it will shut down and restart over and over again. It will have a quick blue screen, and then shuts down. It starts up, and every few minutes, it restarts.

This has gone on for weeks now, I've updated software twice during that time. I NEED HELP. This Ipad is a piece of garbage, and I'm about to throw it away.

I've looked it up, and other have had the same problem, and apple has been of little to NO ASSISTANCe. Can somebody PLEASE help me. Is it the hard drive in the Ipad? Do I just throw it away?

I'm coming here because You all are so much more reliable than apple. If somebody could call apple and ask themwhat is the problem.

I need this Ipad.

I cannot afford an Iad air, and actually after this, I will be done with apple.

I NEEED HELP.

WORD TO ALL. GET ANDROid.

NOT APPLE!

Apple is the WOrST tablet compnay.

They have NO idea what technical assistance is.

I'm packing my Ipad up ready for the dumpster, and it will be in a bag until I get someassistance, and I'll probably just throw it away, then because from what it looks like nobody knows what it wrong with the Ipads that do this.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Felipe2237

Felipe2237

• Members
  • 353 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 PM

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:57 AM

Sounds like your iPad is bootlooping.

Assuming (and hoping!) the issue is not with hardware, I suggest restoring it. Be sure to backup the device before doing so!

Unofficial iOS Genius

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users